Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders (9526 Views)

Adventures of SOLO {Comedy Series} / David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey To Produce Yvonne Orji’s Comedy Series / A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by guru90: 11:46pm On May 26, 2018
For warri...... We no dey stand up until police come.....haha... Nice one!!! GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLING.

1 Like

Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by funnynation(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2018
I love the video quality. But this clip too long
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Opistorincos(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
I'll send data to 5 people if and only if 5 People quote this post

PS: I dey Vex today pls Nobody should like, share or quote any of my posts today

LIVERPOOL DEY MAAAAAAD

make me sef quote you, like play like play data money fit show true true
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by IAmSkinny: 7:06am On May 27, 2018
Dyoungstar:
In the bid to provide Nigerians and nairalanders with indigeneous contents, we have once again come up with a blockbuster comedy that you do not need to miss.

Watch the comic series of Koko Pee, GangSTAR stories of Koko Pee (No more, No less)
visually exposes the Warri nature of the MUSIC artist as he shows us his survival skills and Hilarious side during his adventure. This series has the potential of being very addictive.

brought to you by 3 nairalanders in collaboration.

Watch the TRAILER here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjJhl0fTRQ

Watch Episode 1 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3qdONjmJXQ

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Which camera do you shoot with?

1 Like

Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by sage101: 7:32am On May 27, 2018
oshe11:

PS: I dey Vex today pls Nobody should like, share or quote any of my posts today

LIVERPOOL DEY MAAAAAAD
You don't wanna be quoted but You asking people to quote You

YOU are NOT WISE

#FemunistsRULE
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Dyoungstar: 7:37am On May 27, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Which camera do you shoot with?

Red dragon
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by IAmSkinny: 7:44am On May 27, 2018
Dyoungstar:

Red dragon
Red dragon ke? For this small project?
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Kokopee: 8:20am On May 27, 2018
smiley am giving out recharge cards (1k) to 10 people who will quote this post and follow kokopee_ on all platforms..
yesloaded:
smh, if its davido washes chioma pant now nairalanders will littered the thread with comments & views. Thanks to the mod who pushed the topic to front page.

Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Kokopee: 8:22am On May 27, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Red dragon ke? For this small project?
Its a web series and just a small project..the complete season two is airing on africa magic..get familiar now
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by IAmSkinny: 8:23am On May 27, 2018
Kokopee:

Its a web series and just a small project..the complete season two is airing on africa magic..get familiar now
Really? I think I underestimated the whole thing. This is HUGE!
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by IAmSkinny: 8:25am On May 27, 2018
Kokopee:
smiley am giving out recharge cards (1k) to 10 people who will quote this post and follow kokopee_ on all platforms..
Done!
Cc kokopee owo mi da?
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by IAmSkinny: 8:30am On May 27, 2018
yesloaded:
smh, if its davido washes chioma pant now nairalanders will littered the thread with comments & views. Thanks to the mod who pushed the topic to front page.
Done, instagram and twitter
E remain settlement
Cc kokopee

1 Like

Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Kokopee: 8:31am On May 27, 2018
Follow me on any ig and all platforms and dm me (from naira land) and get your credit.. the 1st 20 people to dm..get the credit..#nomore #noless people..its kokopee
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Dgreatestt: 9:34am On May 27, 2018
Kokopee:
Follow me on any ig and all platforms and dm me (from naira land) and get your credit.. the 1st 20 people to dm..get the credit..#nomore #noless people..its kokopee

If all NL will join hands and make dis a big one.

Have jst followed on all platforms.

U av one new message.
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Horlhamhi(f): 10:06am On May 27, 2018
Kokopee:
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by kenness(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2018
Kokopee:
I have followed on all platforms
But can't dm u
its not working
send it to my no Airtel 09076945813
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Kokopee: 10:31am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=IAmSkinny post=67919181]
Done, instagram and twitter
E remain settlement
Cc kokopee [/quote
Dm me on IG..
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by IAmSkinny: 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Kokopee post=67921793][/quote] Done
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by karlboss: 12:07am On May 28, 2018
Kokopee:

You really try bro. I watched this yesterday, today I say make I come check another episode i no see. You did well just keep on getting better
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by GetUmad: 1:38am On May 29, 2018
Funny series.

Post your YouTube link.

Reminded me of my neighbor wey dey always shout " shoo, me warri boy" for any small gbege like this. Em sabi make mouth! . Na so a petty thief come our apartment and some of us commot to pursue dem, we go call this acclaimed "warri" guy, e nor answer. Na wen day break em wife come dey yan us say dem been see d thief wen dey peep window but the "I be warri" guy warned his wife sternly not to make a sound. Even wen em wake up em don dey make mouth say dem nor born any thief well to move em stuff unless em wan die. Na so I ask am where em fone dey as I bin don dey call am since, na from there em see say dem burst em window carry em phone.
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 9:45pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:

LIVERPOOL DEY MAAAAAAD

Brossiee.. I don meet you again on top this Liverpool matter. But you say you no be their fan nah.. Bris abeg, how much you bet on top Liverpool head cos dia matter really vex you.. you just dey curse everywhere I meet u.. lipsrsealed
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by oshe11: 9:49pm On May 29, 2018
Makschinchin:

Brossiee.. I don meet you again on top this Liverpool matter. But you say you no be their fan nah.. Bris abeg, how much you bet on top Liverpool head cos dia matter really vex you.. you just dey curse everywhere I meet u.. lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahhahahahahaahha

I'm nt a fan

Why should I deny my club?
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 10:00pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahahahhahahahahaahha

I'm nt a fan

Why should I deny my club?

You said.. LIVERPOOL DEY MAAAAD in that post.. why nah
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by oshe11: 10:04pm On May 29, 2018
Makschinchin:

You said.. LIVERPOOL DEY MAAAAD in that post.. why nah
For losing and mainly referring to Karius

I wanted them to win, to shame Ramos
Re: New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:

For losing and mainly referring to Karius

I wanted them to win, to shame Ramos

Owkaaaay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Movie "300" / Full Movie: 12 Strong 2018 Mp4 Download / All About Mnet Tinsel:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.