Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt (5536 Views)

Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

Igbere TV has obtained the photo of the policeman that allegedly shot a soldier dead in Port-Harcourt.

Igbere TV recalls that on 17th of May, residents of Port-Harcourt were left in shock and panic after a policeman shot a soldier dead which caused other soldiers to storm the area in search of the policeman.

Also, the soldiers arrested the Divisional Police Officer and the murder suspect that day.

The murdered soldier, who was in mufti, was said to have been shot near Rumukpakani Police Station by one of the policemen on duty.

More here : http://igberetvnews.com/436886/see-photo-of-the-policeman-that-allegedly-shot-a-soldier-dead-in-port-harcourt/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by weyreypey: 5:03pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

♪ ♫ ♬
Army will take care of him pass nanny
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
All im problems I know say dia solution don go
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you look Igbo too
Dem gonna roast you.
Na who born you,
For you to get mind shoot army
I know you ran mad but nobody caught you.
Malolekprekete
Malo malolekprekete
Thunder fire the person
Wey say dem no go kpai you

You know say,
Dem go shashamura shashamura shashamura olopa
Shashamura oh o oh
Shashamura o Inspector ♪ ♫ ♬
Lmao

He swallowed nuclear bomb that morning... Ongba lorie

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Dexpro: 5:04pm On May 19, 2018
It is yaf finish 4 him. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by marshalldgreat(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
Stupid man
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Sheuns(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

Eleyi ti je tan. Translation: E don chop am finish.

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Klimaths: 5:16pm On May 19, 2018
you mean you shot somebody dead and you still have the effrontery and audacity to still report at duty? what a gross impunity. these are the kind of extra judicial killings that have characterized the Nigeria police force. I thank God that this time justice will be served since it is one of their own. RIP the dead.

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by NwaAmaikpe: 5:20pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

Kiddo
Ki dominique

♪ ♫ ♬
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you look Igbo too
Dem gonna roast you.
Na who born you,

But I pity your body oh
You go wear knicker till e odour oh
Your body oh
Na you go jump like froggy o.
I like this your body oh
E go sick and e go odour oh
Your body oh
Na im go chop all their kobokoh

Shebi; "I want to know who be you"?
You go mud, shege, fool
Dem dey beg you "e don do"
Now your friends don vamoose
Malolekprekete
Malo malolekprekete
Thunder fire the person

You know say,
Shashamura oh o oh

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by delzbaba(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2018
just tell them it was the devil

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by IamPlato(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2018

Oga Police... Your Village People have Settled Your Matter... THEY HAVE COOKED YOUR PICTURE TILL E WHITE

At This Point Your Life Is Not Even In The hands Of The Lord but In The Hands Of The Nigerian Army

7 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Toosure70: 6:33pm On May 19, 2018
hell straight
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2018
Hmmmm. This one don jam trailer, walahi.
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2018
If the decease was a civilian the policeman would have been freed.

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2018
So dis man is who cuss d problems today
So dis is hw dis man transmission 2glory
Serve Naija police ryt

Lalasticlala comman see the man dat cuss d wahala at PortHarcourt.
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by tdayof(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C as Mopol humble lyk afonja coward.
Yoloba mopol r veri heartless
Mumu. He's not even MOPOL. Not all police officers on khaki are Mopol.

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by opyzy(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
That's good, he should face the consequences of his crime
But come to think of it, if reverse were to be the case, the soldier might go Scott free, this shows that when it comes to equality before the law, some are more "equal" than others
#shithole country
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by adadike(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2018
This must be an awusa man. Na him brother govt, so he thought he will shoot and escape as usual. The way army go treat you eh, you go beg for death, u no go see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by CaptainStephen(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2018
Good one, you should be worked upon.
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by asorocker: 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
What if it was a herdsman that shot the soldier dead would soldiers have gone on this reckless impunity of burning down public structure.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by superemmy(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

♪ ♫ ♬
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you look Igbo too
Dem gonna roast you.
Na who born you,

But I pity your body oh
Your body oh
I like this your body oh
E go sick, e go odour oh
Your body oh

Malolekprekete
Malo malolekprekete
Thunder fire the person

You know say,
Shashamura oh o oh

Too much sense transmission no go kill You

8 Likes

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2018
tdayof:

Mumu. He's not even MOPOL. Not all police officers on khaki are Mopol.
Is a lie.
I no u faild in police skul.Mumu afonja police dropout
Transmission engine fall on u.
Transmissing transmitting transmitter transmission TransAmadi

Is ova for bad police

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by LORDI(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiddo
Ki dominique

♪ ♫ ♬
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you look Igbo too
Dem gonna roast you.
Na who born you,

But I pity your body oh
Your body oh
I like this your body oh
Your body oh

You go mud, shege, fool
Malolekprekete
Malo malolekprekete
Thunder fire the person

You know say,
Shashamura oh o oh
LMAO

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiddo
Ki dominique

♪ ♫ ♬
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you look Igbo too
Dem gonna roast you.
Na who born you,

But I pity your body oh
Your body oh
I like this your body oh
Your body oh

You go mud, shege, fool
Malolekprekete
Malo malolekprekete
Thunder fire the person

You know say,
Shashamura oh o oh

Warey le le ooh. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
E
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by persius555(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2018
Would they have arrested him if the victim in mufti was a bloody civilian? Just thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by IJOBA2: 9:59pm On May 19, 2018
THIS NWAAMAIKPE GUY IS A SOUND PHILOSOPHER

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by 1zynnvn(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
Thunder fire the person , we talk say them no go kpai youuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by iluvdonjazzy: 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
let him be charged to court, there should be no jungle justice this is suppose to be a country.
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by anibi9674: 11:19pm On May 19, 2018
ok.
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
Those khaki boys will use him for evening drills so much so that he'll wish he'd died in his mum's womb. cheesy
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 19, 2018
He should be dead by now cheesy
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 12:29am On May 20, 2018
You mean he shot a soldier...?
You mean the Army had him arrested...?
You mean he is with the Army-flesh,body and soul...?

Did somebody say it is finished like the Nazorean hanging from the tree?
How the cookie crumbles...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani / Reps Panel Alleges Theft Of $20b Crude Oil In Seven Years / JUST In:kaduna Court Upholds El-rufai’s Nomination As APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.