Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,416 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt (5535 Views)

Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 12:30am On May 20, 2018
Chloe88:
He should be dead by now cheesy
I don't think so.
Might come slowly...
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 12:31am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Kiddo Ki dominique
♪ ♫ ♬ Army will take care of him pass nanny Are you getting me? Are you getting me? All im problems I know say dia solution don go Are you getting me? Are you getting me?
Mama born you Your mama born you well And you look Igbo too Dem gonna roast you. Na who born you, For you to get mind shoot army I know you ran mad but nobody caught you. .........................................................................
But I pity your body oh You go wear knicker till e odour oh Your body oh Na you go jump like froggy o. I like this your body oh E go sick and e go odour oh Your body oh Na im go chop all their kobokoh .........................................................................
Shebi; "I want to know who be you"? You go mud, shege, fool Dem dey beg you "e don do" Now your friends don vamoose Malolekprekete Malo malolekprekete Thunder fire the person Wey say dem no go kpai you
You know say, Dem go shashamura shashamura shashamura olopa Shashamura oh o oh Shashamura o Inspector ♪ ♫ ♬
This is a jam...
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by dkronicle(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2018
Thank God say him done price market wey him must buy. If it was an ordinary citizen. Case for done close
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by tdayof(m): 1:23am On May 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Is a lie.
I no u faild in police skul.Mumu afonja police dropout
Transmission engine fall on u.
Transmissing transmitting transmitter transmission TransAmadi

Is ova for bad police
Who's this dufus? Do I look like a police officer to you? Check his uniform hiplet and badge and tell me if anything id him as a Mopol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by Emilokoiyawon: 3:02am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiddo
Ki dominique

♪ ♫ ♬
Army will take care of him pass nanny
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?
All im problems I know say dia solution don go
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you look Igbo too
Dem gonna roast you.
Na who born you,
For you to get mind shoot army
I know you ran mad but nobody caught you.

But I pity your body oh
You go wear knicker till e odour oh
Your body oh
Na you go jump like froggy o.
I like this your body oh
E go sick and e go odour oh
Your body oh
Na im go chop all their kobokoh

Shebi; "I want to know who be you"?
You go mud, shege, fool
Dem dey beg you "e don do"
Now your friends don vamoose
Malolekprekete
Malo malolekprekete
Thunder fire the person
Wey say dem no go kpai you

You know say,
Dem go shashamura shashamura shashamura olopa
Shashamura oh o oh
Shashamura o Inspector ♪ ♫ ♬

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by 1zynnvn(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2018
delzbaba:
just tell them it was the devil

it was the devil abi, then you will have to produce the devil of face what the devil should face
Re: See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt by ddeola: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
Demonic agent altine, God go catch you. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honour President Buhari - Kwankwaso Tells PDP Chairman Uche Secondus / VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America / Top 5 Countries That Do Not Celebrate Christmas, No. 2 Surprises Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.