Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage (3742 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by correctBlogger(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2018
How many of you have heard of this new phone in town that is currently making waves and tearing the internet apart because of its over sized 1TB (1 Terabyte) of inbuilt storage..making it the world's first smart phone to feature that much of a storage.. Now it doesn't just end there oh.. Can you still believe that even with this kind of can never get filled kind of storage , this phone still has the mind to include an expandable storage space of up to 256GB via a Micro SD Card..... Chai..somebody should just find me somewhere soft to faint biko.. grin grin grin

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rCTxPlxbsb4/WwBMaQxZiWI/AAAAAAAAAL4/nzWJjxCoeRQopwVssu9rtUwDB-htO8HDwCLcBGAs/s1600/smartisan-nut-r1.jpg[/img]

So in case you don't know, the phone we are talking about here is the new Smartisan Nut R1, featuring a whooping ass 1TB of inbuilt storage, and another whooping ass 8GBs of RAM... all these things for only one person.. just kuku kill me..

So as it is with our tradition here, we've already made a very well detailed and interesting preview of this phone, stating the specifications, features, and every other thing you will want to know about it.. So for those who wants to know more about the phone, please follow the link below, and remain blessed.. grin grin

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/meet-smartisan-nut-r1-worlds-first.html
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by blessingsonflee(f): 7:32pm On May 19, 2018
The phone go just dey reboot anyhow grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
Simply useless gimmick.
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by correctBlogger(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
blessingsonflee:

Lol.... why you get bad mind like this? why

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by correctBlogger(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Simply useless gimmick.

How is it a useless gimmick? please explain to me.. because eye yam not understanding you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Postanalyser: 10:49pm On May 19, 2018
If you switch this one on,before it will boot finish, buhari is already in Daura

9 Likes

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by correctBlogger(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2018
Postanalyser:
If you switch this one on,before it will boot finish, buhari is already in Daura

Chai... jesus oh... why Nigerians get bad mouth like this na..?

This thing is powered by a Snapdragon 845 Processor oh..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Postanalyser: 10:57pm On May 19, 2018
correctBlogger:

You fit take your money buy am? yes or no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by blessingsonflee(f): 10:59pm On May 19, 2018
correctBlogger:

Lol.... why you get bad mind like this? why
hahaha grin cheesy but na true I talk na
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by falcon01: 11:11pm On May 19, 2018
blessingsonflee:
i feel your pain. phone wey dey reboot fit make your commit suicide worse case be say make e hang first dor like 2 minutes.
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by JhimmySpark(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2018
Dis one don turn laptop finish na
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by syberplus(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
JhimmySpark:
Dis one don turn laptop finish na

Even more powerful, or should I say bigger in specs, than well over more than 50%of laptops if not more.

It's what they call a mobile machine.

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by damtan(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2018
correctBlogger:

alot dont know what processor means
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
[color=#006600][/color] I tell you
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Nobody: 1:53am On May 20, 2018
correctBlogger:

How is it a useless gimmick? please explain to me.. because eye yam not understanding you.

No need, you’ll disagree. I stand by my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by valgbo(m): 2:32am On May 20, 2018
Wetin you wan use that space do
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by laribari(m): 4:34am On May 20, 2018
Phone or explosive?
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by ozoekwe(m): 6:18am On May 20, 2018
the phone memory big pass buhari brain

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by xreal: 6:41am On May 20, 2018
It's a gaming phone.
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:14am On May 20, 2018
OP na how much nau

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:14am On May 20, 2018
xreal:
It's a gaming phone.
With 3600mAh power battery

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Jethrolite(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2018
They won't work on battery, everybody is avoiding it.
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Onyenna(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2018
The future is here....

All other Mobile companies will eventually increase their ROMs to 500GB/1TB and RAMs to over 6GB someday..... #FACT

1 Like

Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Ejadike(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2018
I would love to own this device
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by wonlasewonimi: 8:54am On May 20, 2018
By the time you start using it you would not have to buy pressing iron anymore.
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by melodyogonna(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2018
correctBlogger:

Jesus!!!!!!
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by glohvah(f): 9:18am On May 20, 2018
shocked
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by abumeinben(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2018
How's the boot speed?
The battery is a turn off.

Well, in the next five years, lots of device would have to have a mobile presence. With AI, AR, hologram and other isolated tech features being bundled in phones, 1TB storage would be a normal thing soon. Android OS sizes would definitely rise.
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by DSS1335: 11:48am On May 20, 2018
This phone will constitute a security threat to a nation, imagine what a north Korean milliatry officer in a covert will be able to achieve with such a phone. Trust NIA here will never allow this phone into our shore
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by Alwaysking: 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
hahaha grin cheesy but na true I talk na
Blessing
Re: What Does Oversize Mean To You - Meet The Smart Phone With An Over-Sized Storage by sureinfo: 12:45am On May 22, 2018
Wow! 1 terabyte storage, and I thought the phantom 8 had the highest storage
correctBlogger:
How many of you have heard of this new phone in town that is currently making waves and tearing the internet apart because of its over sized 1TB (1 Terabyte) of inbuilt storage..making it the world's first smart phone to feature that much of a storage.. Now it doesn't just end there oh.. Can you still believe that even with this kind of can never get filled kind of storage , this phone still has the mind to include an expandable storage space of up to 256GB via a Micro SD Card..... Chai..somebody should just find me somewhere soft to faint biko.. grin grin grin

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rCTxPlxbsb4/WwBMaQxZiWI/AAAAAAAAAL4/nzWJjxCoeRQopwVssu9rtUwDB-htO8HDwCLcBGAs/s1600/smartisan-nut-r1.jpg[/img]

So in case you don't know, the phone we are talking about here is the new Smartisan Nut R1, featuring a whooping ass 1TB of inbuilt storage, and another whooping ass 8GBs of RAM... all these things for only one person.. just kuku kill me..

So as it is with our tradition here, we've already made a very well detailed and interesting preview of this phone, stating the specifications, features, and every other thing you will want to know about it.. So for those who wants to know more about the phone, please follow the link below, and remain blessed.. grin grin

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/meet-smartisan-nut-r1-worlds-first.html

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E63 Certificate UPDATER / What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile / Glo Blocks LIS Users Sim Cards Over Invalid Card PIN Supplied By Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.