Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> (677 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by MovicVibe(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2018
Aminu Nurudeen, a Liberty Television journalist who is believed to have initially shared the viral video showing the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, struggling to read a speech at a public event in Kano State is now a wanted man.

The Kano State Police Command invited the reporter to its office immediately the video went viral but Nurudeen’s whereabouts has been unknown since the Kano State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Musa Magaji Majiya, invited him on Thursday.

Authorities are upset with the journalist because he had allegedly disobeyed a directive by the Kano State Police Command to journalists present at the event not to report the IG’s blunder or make the video public. The viral video showed the IG delivering an incoherent speech, which had since exposed him to public ridicule.

He also made it known that bloggers who spread the news will be Interrogated. That's not all...

Read Full Report Here.
http://www.movicvibe.com/man-who-shares-the-viral-video-of-igp-speech-is-wanted-by-the-nigerian-police/

Re: Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
Only in a failed state like Nigera can this happen

None of you all are safe

Rise up and take your country back no

Instead you will rather be discussing cleavage showing outfits, bonriscky , wizzkid, Ceec , bigbrother , tiwa Savage, Davido etc

Lol

Continue

Una do well
Re: Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by devilmaycry: 7:21pm On May 19, 2018
smh ...stupid country... let me leave it for u guys and go to my village
Re: Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by Kutis2030(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2018
this one don buy market.
Re: Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by awesomesossy(f): 8:01pm On May 19, 2018
Lol... Can u imagine... This is total transfer and transmission grin of anger... ... Letme come and be going.... Before they invite me for interrogation....
Re: Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by MovicVibe(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
awesomesossy:
Lol... Can u imagine... This is total transfer and transmission grin of anger... ... Letme come and be going.... Before they invite me for interrogation....

Hahahaha, you're still transmitting transmission
Re: Man Who Shares The Viral Video Of IGP Speech Is Wanted, Blogger Wanted Too >>> by awesomesossy(f): 12:27am On May 20, 2018
MovicVibe:

Hahahaha, you're still transmitting transmission
grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: Ijebu Reveals (ifá) Panegyrics Of Efcc / Ex Bbnaija Nina Ivy Gets Her Instagram Page Verified (Photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.