Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her (3693 Views)

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by Linx1234: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Philanthropist and ex-husband of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchill, t took to Instagram to celebrate his ‘Quiet Queen’ who shares the same birthday with the Nollywood actress.

Posting loved-up photos of himself and his mystery earthly angel, the entrepreneur and philanthropist wrote: ‘Make sure you have fun on this special birthday, because you deserve it darling! Happy Birthday. #quietqueen.’

In another post, he wrote:’ You are my angel on earth. Just a smile from you is enough to bring my darkest night to an end. Happy Wonderful birthday.’

See more photos here.......https://janefblog.com/13836-2tonto-dikeh-ex-hubby-celebrates-his-new-woman-who-shares-same-birthday-with-her/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by MrSensor(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by dregmaster: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who come fine pass? Make we vote.
Like for Tonto Dikeh, share for Quiet Queen

8 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by turawaa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
This Churchill guy just get this special taste for Ladies with Wide mouths

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by obataokenwa(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
This guy is broke. Surprise in this pandemic he's nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by rosieflower2(f): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy for him

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by Netanya(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Finally, he has found someone giving him peace

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by Ilefoaye(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
set awon 2mins man
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by FlordFlorez(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ilefoaye:
set awon 2mins man
u are wicked sha. He might commit suicide reading this ur post o, lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by yuswrld20(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
u are wicked sha. He might commit suicide reading this ur post o, lol.
probably hug transformer
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by reginaeb: 3:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Tonto and her ex are obsessed with each other but ego and bad temper won't let them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2020
turawaa:

Wide mouth goes with wide kitten
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by phemmyfour: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Churchill and light skin girls
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by FlordFlorez(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
yuswrld20:
probably hug transformer
who open this one cage now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by temmytopsy1(f): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
phemmyfour:
Churchill and light skin girls
What have you done again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by Onyi22(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by dregmaster: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Quiet Queen is winning the poll.
She fine pass Tonto.
Tonto Dikeh is losing.
Churchhill is winning right now.
Matter don settle.
No more noise making abegi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
temmytopsy1:

What have you done again?
I can't even remember....I think I abused one rape apologist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by temmytopsy1(f): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2020
phemmyfour:
I can't even remember....I think I abused one rape apologist.
Lol, till when?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
temmytopsy1:

Lol, till when?
till the end of July
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by Malawian(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Ilefoaye:
set awon 2mins man
40seconds
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by AiteeAitee: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
turawaa:
Wide mouth... huh? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by turawaa(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Wide mouth... huh? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin grin

I no think anything oo... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Ex-hubby Celebrates His New Woman Who Shares Same Birthday With Her by turawaa(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Wide mouth goes with wide kitten

Professor shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Celeb Quotes! / Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter / Omg! SEE What Afrocandy Is Doing (lewd Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.