Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind (18815 Views)

Christ Embassy And It's Words Of Rapture - A Slow Walk To Jonestown / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by masterP042(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2020
There's no rapture anywhere. There's no Jesus coming back. Stop deluding yourselves.
Jesus is dead and gone. That's if he actually existed in the first place

5 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Emily22(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2020
jjjj
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by paxonel(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Rapture na bush man talk, nor go school first, remain in ignorance grin

Na people like you white men who brought Christianity to Africa will look and say, these ones are black monkeys ,because you don't read your bible

6 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Epistle? Who wrote the letter?
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Seetto: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:
Don't worry yourself, its just a picture. Heaven is 1000× more technologically advanced than this earth. Every technology you see in this world is only but a shadow of what is in heaven... In heaven, there is government, entertainment, jobs, etc but all in its perfect form. This earth is fallen, the believers are in for an exciting time in heaven... cheesy
U don go heaven before?

9 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you, father.

2 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Deborah98(f): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Okay
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2020
I will surely be left behind since I can't do without sin everyday
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by realmindz: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
0temSapien:
From your picture, they were using horn to blow the rapture sound. Is that what they will use to blow end of the world sound?

Who resurrected this thread, grin

Scrolls instead of iPad
flying horses instead of jets and rockets
chariots instead of tanks
donkeys instead of Range rover and Bugatti
Arrows and bows instead of machine guns and missles.
Dragons instead of Robots

1 Like

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Bigchristo: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Y
0temSapien:
I notice that it is a horn they are using as trumpet in that picture and it amazes me. Don't they have technology in your heaven? grin
Nobody have an idea of what heaven looks like, everything we hear is based on assumptions.
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by 2016easy2017: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2020
I warned you against updating on your gadgets.
Read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Microsoft[color=#000099][/color]
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by ojialo(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Post of over 2 years coming to front page. Wow the post must have treckked from Nigeria to Morocco from Sahara desert.

6 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:
cheesy Otem why are u scared? There's nothing like the rapture according to you...
Did he sound scared?
Making an observation doesn't equate to being scared.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:
Don't worry yourself, its just a picture. Heaven is 1000× more technologically advanced than this earth. Every technology you see in this world is only but a shadow of what is in heaven... In heaven, there is government, entertainment, jobs, etc but all in its perfect form. This earth is fallen, the believers are in for an exciting time in heaven... cheesy
72 Virgins nkọ? shocked
Abi no Konji in heaven? grin
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by noble2faith(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:

If I can't learn 3D Animation and video editing on Earth owing to financial constraints, can I learn it in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:

But the Bible said it's only 144,000 that will go to heaven
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by akaza90(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2020
I like to hear the truth
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Jabioro: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Even the Bible herself,and the people of the books didn't experience the rapture.. therefore no one had the experience of rapture,your letter is non and void..Let it happens and you can as well send your letter to the world where ever you may be then...

1 Like

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by akaza90(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
GreenKalada:

grin ;DBut the Bible said it's only 144,000 that will go to heaven
grin grin
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
So after rapture has taken place the earth will now become lawless abi?
Let me start recruiting an army to become a supreme overlord when it happens.
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2020
GOD BLESS YOU Brother..

Many will not Understand these things until they Happen...

Great Message!

For those who do not wish to Witness the Wrath have a Chance today to Make Peace with JESUS..

GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2020
Meaning, All Our AFRICAN ANCESTORS are in HELL already for not towing the path of Christianity..
That's the Punishment for not heeding to the COLONIAL MASTERS Religion.
All ANCIENT CHINESE and JAPANESE MONKS are already cooling off in Hell.
Chaaaiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Those who will go to heaven will go rule with Christ abi? Who are they going to be ruling on?

Let your kingdom come, come to where?

Oga, millions who obey God will remain here in a good condition like that that Adam and Eve lost. They will inherit the earth and fulfill the will that God had for the earth from the beginning.

The war between Jesus and the world power will fulfill the prophecy in Dan 2:44.

Lasting peace will be on earth.

Oga op, with this your narrative, when will resurrection happen? Let's see if you know what you're talking about..

2 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Okuda(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2020
0temSapien:
All these things mentioned by the Op are lies of the Bible. As a matter of fact, all these evil are not in the universal plan of God Almighty the creator of Yahweh and Allah. God Almighty, th greatest consciousness, is LOVE AND PEACE.

God na many things at many times oo. love and peacful God wey u see go turn to fire consuming God. Mind you he mde us in his image and likeness, meaning that if we are capable of loving, we are also capable of hating ans being angry. you dont want to test God's wrath and anger.

1 Like

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by kazyhm(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:
Am not scaring them... This is not for people before the rapture.... No its for people that will stumble upon this after the rapture....

I am a grace teacher... Go through my posts...

I thought you're wrote this epistle from heaven ?

The use of we
Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Comedian2019: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2020
sigiyaya:
This is how they brainwash, threaten and intimidate people. Creating what i call the fear of the unknown within our society just to extort gullible people.
If the don't threaten them with lies, how would they get money from them (tithe, offering, etc) to fly private jets and live extravagant lifestyle?
No be only to carry laptop be yahoo.

1 Like

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by beejaay: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Seetto:

U don go heaven before?

The guy dey even talk about jobs for heaven.. If jobs dey heaven which means there will be position and promotions which means there will be ambitions which means there will rivalry which means there will lies and deceit to gain favors which means another rapture will happen there������

4 Likes

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by kazyhm(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2020
0temSapien:
From your picture, they were using horn to blow the rapture sound. Is that what they will use to blow end of the world sound?

The whistle blowers dressed like the middle east people.......they might probably be a Muslim

1 Like

Re: After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2020
jiggaz:
This post is for those left behind... The unbelievers that didn't make the rapture... This is not for believers oo mind you... I am not scaring anybody. These are the things that will happen after the rapture.
what give you the assurance that you will get raptured shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.