Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,161 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Starting A Poultry Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Business (537 Views)

Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / How To Reduce Feeds Cost In Poultry Business / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Poultry Business by stefanwolf1: 8:26pm On May 19, 2018
pls i will like to invest this month on poultry farming and i will like to know what and what to start with and what to feed them with from stage one till the end,plus the market cost to get the chick here in warri plus i will like to start with 150 chickens,if its adivsable.pls i need your help friends
Re: Starting A Poultry Business by Sabadoe: 11:20am On May 20, 2018
Are you really Serious about this Lucrative Poultry Farm Business ? If Yes .....

Try to Visit and Click this Website here => www.obashapagro..com

For the Full Details Information and Step by Step Pure Practical Training on Lucrative Poultry Farm Business, Including how to Start from beginning till Maturity of the Birds.

Visit the website here => www.obashapagro..com OR Contact OBASHAP POULTRY SERVICE => 080 51073653.
Re: Starting A Poultry Business by RealityShot: 11:53am On May 20, 2018
stefanwolf1:
pls i will like to invest this month on poultry farming and i will like to know what and what to start with and what to feed them with from stage one till the end,plus the market cost to get the chick here in warri plus i will like to start with 150 chickens,if its adivsable.pls i need your help friends
be careful O! Scammers are everywhere!

Please don't start with 150 birds. Start with 50 only.
All the tips you will need plus live support are on the thread linked below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3723391/broiler-farm-100-agrited-broilers/41#67717729

If you can, do buy or build this type of cage.:
https://www.nairaland.com/3789667/poultry-battery-cages-farmers-nigeria

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Order Online For Fresh 9ja Farm Processed Chicken / 4000 Point Of Cage For Sale, Healthy Birds With Good Vaccination / Full Fat Soya And Soya Cake Available In Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.