Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos (1879 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Bayelsa State, Father Of Child Still Unknown / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
This is really nice. A young man identified Daniel has won hearts of many after his selfless act rendered to a homeless woman. According to Daniel, before her transformation, the 51-year-old woman named Mary was sleeping in the bush with no one to take care of her as many thought she's insane before he took her in and refreshed her.

The young man also said that the woman is now part of his family.

Bellow is what he shared on Facebook;

Some people we see them and take them to be mad but the truth is that before you hear from them you will never know what's in their lives (never judge people)!..this is Mary 51 yrs who sleeps in the bush with No house, no child some people thinks that she is mad yet it is just a situation. She is now part of my family and I will do whatever it takes to make her life better..So help me God.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/see-what-a-young-man-did-for-a-mad-woman-after-meeting-her-in-a-bush-photos.html

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by DivinelyBlessed: 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
Wonderful
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Rrapist: 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Bilabong(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2018
Make I no hear say e marry am o.
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
Bilabong:
Make I no hear say e marry am o.

If he marry am e better,na him be say she don get permanent home be that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
God Bless You Daniel
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Bilabong(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
Ojiofor:

If he marry am e better,na him be say she don get permanent home be that.

Chai Uncleeeee. U can have senseeee

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Rucheen(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
Tell the whole truth

Is she the only destitute he had seen
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Massdamm(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
no prob
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Diiet: 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
The man is a good samaritan.

OP should edit the topic.
The post says the woman was not mad, she was homeless.
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
This is actually commendable, there are many people in this helpless situation. No one would ever thought she was sane but for this Samaritan.
Meanwhile, I just hope it is a help on a peripheral level without ulterior intent.
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
In southwest, they would've mine her skull... Lord have mercy shocked
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Ojiofor: 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
Bilabong:

Chai Uncleeeee. U can have senseeee

Don't mention jare grin.
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Diiet: 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
ozoebuka1:
In southwest, they would've mine her skull... Lord have mercy shocked
what about SE....
They would have recruited her in one of the many baby factories that litter your region. Or kidnaped her and demanding millions of Naira from her family, not minding her poor condition.
Heartless people.
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by bossaboss: 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
The Lord bless your soul
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by kmaster007: 11:48pm On May 19, 2018
maybe d mad woman his her mum.... dey look alike
Re: See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos by Twagrill(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2018
Rucheen:
Tell the whole truth
Is she the only destitute he had seen
can he help all?

(1) (Reply)

Superlife Plant Stem Cell Stc30 Treats Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes, Prostate, Etc. / My Body's On Alcohol / COVID-19: See The Identity Of Benue Index Case (PHOTOS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.