Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) (30784 Views)

Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2017
A mentally unstable woman welcomed a bouncing baby in Sapele area of Delta state. According to Sapele Oghenek, a woman who sells 'Bole' (roasted plantain) noticed that the mentally deranged woman was in labour by the roadside. She tried to assist her but noticed that the woman's placenta refused to come out...

The woman called for help and a doctor simply identified as Ugochuckwu arrived the scene. The doctor reportedly injected the woman to aid her push and deliver the baby smoothly...

The baby who was safely delivered was taken by the doctor to the hospital as the woman's family were located...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/mentally-unstable-woman-gives-birth-bouncing-baby-delta-state-photos.html

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2017
The baby boy has been named Excel, according to reports.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2017

Men!!!

The problem of the world.

it's either they are heart breakers, abusers or murderers

how can a man sleep with a mad woman? what joy does he derive?

wait a woman called for help and a doctor just showed up, hmm I suspect foul play here, he showed up and even injected the woman, how did he know he was suppose to bring an injection or what type. abeg that man is the father of that child, probably raped the poor girl, then waited for her to go into labour, he even took the child.

just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs or ass.

23 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Oboy.

Being either third to comment or so, I'm supposed to say something witty so that when this news hits FP, I go amass enough likes, but nna men, this one weak me.

Men get mind o, too many sexual perverts on the loose.

Wallahi, I never chop, but this news weak me pass the hunger.

13 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations to the mentally deranged woman and her family.
If I may ask,
Who are the psychos taking advantage of most mad women by laying with them and getting them pregnant in the process.?
Why are they adding more burden to their already messed up lives.? That's grossly inhumane and total madness.
Possibly they too have mental issues ?.
But if they are sane men,how heartless and unreasonably can some men be? Having a konji for a mad woman sad?
How do they even get erection with all the smell and the stench oozing out during that process? Chai,I can't even imagine itsad
Does it mean people like that have no self worth and dignity?..shm.

16 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Who give her belle
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Who did this to these woman, May God deliver us from konji grin , congratulations to her

6 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by hucienda: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations to her and her boy.

btw, bouncing baby boy. Was he bouncing?
grin

6 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by thenny312(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2017
I wonder the Konji that disturbs men that sleep with mad women hian
Make person just collect d baby nd raise o
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Maccoy507: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2017
For a moment I was speechless. then it occurred to me to think about the bast.ar.d that impregnated her or is it another madman. Just trying to imagine the sx scene.

3 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by benueguy(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Cute baby. I love children ���

2 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2017
God is wonderful.
She gave birth safely, no antenatal, no any form of health guidance.

......but all the men impregnating mad people sef

19 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by ugwuishi(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2017
...the father? where art thou?
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2017
Such a cute baby

But which man did this to her sad

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by secretcode01: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2017
who give her belle
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2017
The way Nigerian throw madness about. What exact mental illness was she suffering from?

3 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Men sef. The father fit dey nairaland sef

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Gross but thank God she didn't die in the process....but some guys no get shame atall!
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2017
FemiEddy:
Who did this to these woman, May God deliver us from konji grin , congratulations to her
No be ur fellow men sad u see una life
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
MediumStout:
Who give her belle
na Johnny grin

4 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
She might have been pregnant with hobby or otherwise before she ran mad,I've seen most cases before
Evaberry:

Men!!!

just look at the poor, helpless, tiny fragile woman someone raped, she doesn't even have boobs or ass.

I hope that woman is being treated to avoid infections and other things associated with pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Some Ritualistic men, no get chill ......

2 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

I hope that woman is being treated to avoid infections and other things associated with pregnancy.
now who told you the mad woman was raped?? you thing mad people are completely insane like you?? no they can't work into a speedy car nor jump from a bridge

3 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by DjAndroid: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Without antenatal. That's to uphold the fact that our wisdom is foolishness unto God.

She gave birth to a bouncing baby even without antenatal care.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Men!!!

If she was more endowed with boobs and ass, would that justify this perversion?

3 Likes

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

No be ur fellow men sad u see una life
I don't know what you are talking about, on this matter am a lady just like you Na grin

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by kristisking(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Who got her pregnant?
Re: In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2017
It's obvious she didn't become pregnant on her own undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos) / Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.