Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica (27916 Views)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:10am On May 20, 2018
miniziter:
Hearing the name for the very first time.
even ur own name sef������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by lastempero: 6:47am On May 20, 2018
Ebuehi u for wait after world cup.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by chysam: 7:15am On May 20, 2018
Xavier9ja:
A strange voice is telling me to go the
nearest police station and shout Transmitted, no sorry, transition, sorry I think am hearing
TRANSMISSION. Could that be the voice of
the Lord?

That is the voice of ‘Una don carry food go give am?’
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by harmbhrosz(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2018
Postanalyser:
Common Benfica?

Madrid and Barca,no be people dey play there? will u hide ur face...
and every player in the whole world has to play on Madrid and Barca abi undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by ojmetrix(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2018
Postanalyser:
Common Benfica?

Madrid and Barca,no be people dey play there? will u hide ur face...
Which One Ur Brother Play
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by nairaman66(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:

You call MTN crazy? Mind you, That's the best network you have within the country

I guess they have never frustrated you that you want to move to the village??
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by shamecurls(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2018
nairaman66:

I guess they have never frustrated you that you want to move to the village??

Let me agree MTN frustrates, what will you say other networks do? And where you will move to when they do
Re: PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica by iSpread(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2018
Allylic:
yes..
Is not good, we are many

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead / Chelsea Signs Olivier Giroud From Arsenal / NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.