Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others (4748 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Kog45(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2018
PassingShot:
Anyway, what I know is that PMB will sweep the Northern states more than he did in 2015.

He will win very big in the North except Benue, Kogi and possibly Plateau. He will defeat Saraki hands-down in Kwara and that will be the end of Saraki political dynasty in that state.

In the SW, irrespective of what PDP does, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ogun are going to go the same way as 2015 (probably 60%:40%) in favour of APC. PDP will need to come up with a VP candidate who can be loved and accepted better than Osinbajo for them to have a chance.

Irrespective of what PDP does, PMB will score well above 25% in Edo, Cross-River, Delta, Imo, Rivers and even Enugu in 2019.

2019 will spell the end of politics for so many known political heavy weights. PMB will ensure that once and for all.
PMB will defeat Saraki in Kwara? keep dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2018
[s]
DamiBukola:
Agbaya, kindly leave Osun, Ogun and Oyo in your calculations. Buhari can never, secure or win those States let alone 60%. South West is not North West.

Also, I am surprised at your ineptness and laziness to have reasoned that APC will secure 25% in Enugu, Delta, Imo and Cross River. They can't even get 25% in Rivers except with killing of innocent Nigerians.

Did I hear you say he is going to win Taraba State? Wake up man, he can't win Taraba State. He won't win even Gombe. He had the least vote from the core northern states there. Gombe people are not that dull as you you think.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2018
Kog45:
PMB will defeat Saraki in Kwara? keep on dreaming.
PMB has always defeated him there. Check past results grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Whyke141: 8:23am On May 20, 2018
These all are axis' to cajole or rather confuse us.

I so much Love Mr Solomon as he took time to analyse this act of Thiers in his recently published article. PDP or APC is exactly the problem of Nigeria. They aren't fighting for the betterment of Nigeria but for that of their individual parties.

Please read this article as it sheds more light to this brouhaha we're all thrown into in Nigeria.

This is the link I got it from>>> https:///2s1cgW3
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Linzo(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2018
REDshouse:
those currently enjoying npower alongside their family members will vote for buhari in the yeast, those enjoying from social investment from fg will still vote buhari, those defunct abandon nitel and faan staff that has been integrated into pension scheme by the fg will vote for buhari alongside their family members, those that have receive direct loan support from cbn and boi for various entrepreneur biz will vote for buhari. Buhari still the most prefered candidate
My dear I think you're wrong based on your mentions. Firstly, remember that GEJ was anchoring Youwin, sureP, he increased NYSC allowance from 9k to 18k and many others I can't remember before 2015 election, but his government was underperforming, corruption everywhere, inefficient leadership etc that got Nigerians fed up and started complaining thus led to his downfall. And everything that happened under GEJ govt has replicated itself x5 in PMB government and you still expect Nigerians not to do the needful.
I JUST BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT A LAZY YOUTH SHAA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Omeokachie: 8:50am On May 20, 2018
24 hours is a long time in politics.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by IVORY2009(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB has always defeated him there. Check past results grin grin grin

You lie baba...

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by SouthEastFacts: 9:22am On May 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

I would vote Buhari and I know many others that would do the same, and that is just in Lagos alone.

The works of the likes of Obaseki in Edo state, the Tinubu factor in SW and Buhari's cult-like following up North means it would be a clean sweep.

Remember, there's no Jonathan to distribute dollars to Afenifere and clergy men.

I dare say, Buhari would have a better showing in the SE than he did in 2015.
Infrastructural development and Npower would see to that.
So your really believe Ndi Igbo will vote for Buhari more than they did in 2015?

Wetin we no go hear for Nairaland?

What is happening to Rochas, what happened to Orji Uzor Kalu who couldn't win ordinary Senate when he was in PDP should be a pointer to you on the dynamics of SE politics.

The Christian community has rejected Osinbanjo. The most vocals are those from the SW. So don't think he will win like they did in 2015.

If APC loses Benue which is as sure as the air you dey breath now, lose Plateau, Taraba, Kogi and Adamawa, so sorry there is no way Buhari would be returned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by SouthEastFacts: 9:28am On May 20, 2018
seunmsg:

Most people from the South west are truly not satisfied with the performance of PMB. However, PDP is not an option in the region. If the above permutations are true, it means PDP with its national chairman from the south south will present a north west presidential candidate, a VP from the south east, senate president from north central and speaker from north east. Pray tell, why should the south west vote for PDP under such an arrangement? Why should we throw away a performing VP, super minister Fashola etc for a PDP that offers us absolutely nothing in return? Think bro, think.
Because you people don't offer bloc votes. PMP won SW with about 500k votes while GEJ won Anambra with over 600k votes.

The political calculators understand that if the arrangement works, they wouldn't be needing your 500k votes.

It is either you people align now, or just forget it politically. At least for the next 16 years.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by seunmsg(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Because you people don't offer bloc votes. PMP won SW with about 500k votes while GEJ won Anambra with over 600k votes.

The political calculators understand that if the arrangement works, they wouldn't be needing your 500k votes.

It is either you people align now, or just forget it politically. At least for the next 16 years.

It's good that PDP doesn't need our paltry vote. We won't bother to vote PDP come 2019. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by GavelSlam: 9:38am On May 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

So your really believe Ndi Igbo will vote for Buhari more than they did in 2015?

Wetin we no go hear for Nairaland?

What is happening to Rochas, what happened to Orji Uzor Kalu who couldn't win ordinary Senate when he was in PDP should be a pointer to you on the dynamics of SE politics.

The Christian community has rejected Osinbanjo. The most vocals are those from the SW. So don't think he will win like they did in 2015.

If APC loses Benue which is as sure as the air you dey breath now, lose Plateau, Taraba, Kogi and Adamawa, so sorry there is no way Buhari would be returned.

What is happening to Okorocha?

Are people not fighting for the APC ticket?

Why didn't they abandon him as you saw the Jigawa people do to Lamido the other day?

Adamawa?

Lol.

Even in Anambra APC had a better showing than PDP recently and 2019 would see to the end of many politicians. Much like 2015 was the end of Bode George.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by SouthEastFacts: 9:56am On May 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is happening to Okorocha?

Are people not fighting for the APC ticket?

Why didn't they abandon him as you saw the Jigawa people do to Lamido the other day?

Adamawa?

Lol.

Even in Anambra APC had a better showing than PDP recently and 2019 would see to the end of many politicians. Much like 2015 was the end of Bode George.
That is how political implosion starts. The Church has rejected him and endorse APGA, it is over for APC. Unless you don't understand the power of catholic church in SE.

Adamawa is 50-50, not because of Atiku, because of the herdsmen. I guess you don't know the Air Force bombed Adamawa because of cattle issue.

Don't poke nose into SE if you don't understand our politics. Ndi Anambra didn't vote for APC, they voted for the candidate who was the former PDP flagbearer.

Obaze the PDP candidate was a traitor. He decamped from APGA for PDP's ticket and aligned himself with another traitor Peter Obi. That election result was a response to all those treachery not that APC can defeat any PDP candidate.

So after the guber election, what happened at the Senatorial election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:58am On May 20, 2018
DamiBukola:
gbenuen.

I am a beneficiary of NPower but I will never vote for a Bu talk more of Hari. The Npower is a federal government policy and not Buhari personal money is been used.
ingrate
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by GavelSlam: 9:59am On May 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

That is how political implosion starts. The Church has rejected him and endorse APGA, it is over for APC. Unless you don't understand the power of catholic church in SE.

Adamawa is 50-50, not because of Atiku, because of the herdsmen. I guess you don't know the Air Force bombed Adamawa because of cattle issue.

Don't poke nose into SE if you don't understand our politics. Ndi Anambra didn't vote for APC, they voted for the candidate who was the former PDP flagbearer.

Obaze the PDP candidate was a traitor. He decamped from APGA for PDP's ticket and aligned himself with another traitor Peter Obi. That election result was a response to all those treachery not that APC can defeat any PDP candidate.

So after the guber election, what happened at the Senatorial election?

So the former PDP flagbearer would use his structure to vote against himself in 2019?

When he could easily be made a minister or head a unit in 2019?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by seunowa(f): 10:09am On May 20, 2018
Yorubaangel:
Any REASONABLE deal that will send Buhari to Daura in 2019 is allowed!

U are a perfect example of lazy youth
Just look at hw dey are sharing ur future nd u still being irrational..
Even if pdp wins in 2019...lamentation can neva cease frm ur life because pple like u av refused to ask d right questions frm politicians

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by REDshouse(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2018
Linzo:

My dear I think you're wrong based on your mentions. Firstly, remember that GEJ was anchoring Youwin, sureP, he increased NYSC allowance from 9k to 18k and many others I can't remember before 2015 election, but his government was underperforming, corruption everywhere, inefficient leadership etc that got Nigerians fed up and started complaining thus led to his downfall. And everything that happened under GEJ govt has replicated itself x5 in PMB government and you still expect Nigerians not to do the needful.
I JUST BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT A LAZY YOUTH SHAA
you also need to understand that what led to GÊJ failure was because he came from minority grp and he lost southwest to tinubu who sold it to buhari. The north has always in time past behind buhari as a person.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by SouthEastFacts: 10:38am On May 20, 2018
seunmsg:

It's good that PDP doesn't need our paltry vote. We won't bother to vote PDP come 2019. Thanks.
You will lose out again. Tomorrow you will start shouting sophisticated politics.

We are heavily represented in APC, PDP and APGA. This now gives us the freedom to vote the party of our choice not as a result of damage control.

I have only seen few Yorubas that support Buhari. While majority of them are core APC at state level but never at national level.

Since Yorubas are playing myopic politics of putting all their eggs in one baskets, most of those anti-buhari will either abstain from voting or vote for Buhari for damage control while only the righteous few will vote according to their conscience.

For Ndi Igbo, if PDP wins, SE will definitely produce the VP and President afterward.

If Buhari wins, we have strong politicians to fight for the 2023 ticket, but if SW hijacks that for any reason.

PDP will still field another NW/SE ticket. No aboki will leave a PDP NW/SE ticket for one Tinubu/El Rufia ticket.

No matter how you look at it, we can't lose out. We don't like APC, but we know the reasons our politicians are defecting to APC is for strategic interest.

As long as most SW politicians refuse to be smart by spreading their nets, NW will continue to rule this country till they get sense.

But 2023 APC SW Presidency will NEVER happen. Take this to the bank.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by SouthEastFacts: 10:43am On May 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

So the former PDP flagbearer would use his structure to vote against himself in 2019?

When he could easily be made a minister or head a unit in 2019?
Which sstructure are you talking about. Anambra APC structure is firmly in the hands of the Minister of Labour, I guess you still remember what happened to him when he visited Awka.

APC SE structure is in the hands of Rochas. What is happening to him now?

So you believe those that Tony Nwoye will vote for Buhari against an Igbo VP?

Sorry, try harder.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by CilicMarin: 11:03am On May 20, 2018
[s]
SouthEastFacts:

Which sstructure are you talking about. Anambra APC structure is firmly in the hands of the Minister of Labour, I guess you still remember what happened to him when he visited Awka.

APC SE structure is in the hands of Rochas. What is happening to him now?

So you believe those that Tony Nwoye will vote for Buhari against an Igbo VP?

Sorry, try harder.
[/s]

Why did they vote for against Ojukwu when he ran for the presidency? grin

My friend, we don't vote in South East, the person with the Police and the military wins elections.

Why do you think everybody is fighting for APC ticket in the South South and South East?

APC will get more than 60% of the votes in the presidential election, and win more than 8 seats in the Senate.

Bookmark it.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by seunmsg(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

[s]You will lose out again. Tomorrow you will start shouting sophisticated politics.

We are heavily represented in APC, PDP and APGA. This now gives us the freedom to vote the party of our choice not as a result of damage control.

I have only seen few Yorubas that support Buhari. While majority of them are core APC at state level but never at national level.

Since Yorubas are playing myopic politics of putting all their eggs in one baskets, most of those anti-buhari will either abstain from voting or vote for Buhari for damage control while only the righteous few will vote according to their conscience.

For Ndi Igbo, if PDP wins, SE will definitely produce the VP and President afterward.

If Buhari wins, we have strong politicians to fight for the 2023 ticket, but if SW hijacks that for any reason.

PDP will still field another NW/SE ticket. No aboki will leave a PDP NW/SE ticket for one Tinubu/El Rufia ticket.

No matter how you look at it, we can't lose out. We don't like APC, but we know the reasons our politicians are defecting to APC is for strategic interest.

As long as most SW politicians refuse to be smart by spreading their nets, NW will continue to rule this country till they get sense.

But 2023 APC SW Presidency will NEVER happen. Take this to the bank.[/s]

Lengthy, incoherent, and meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 11:44am On May 20, 2018
Linzo:

Be consoling yourself with fake calculation, just wait and see how PMB will fail even in North. Let me remind you their is no educated southern Nigerian that will vote PMB. Maybe you try come to Lagos or Ibadan here and see people negative reaction when you talk about voting PMB again. In the SS/SE 5% for PMB will be miracle except in Edo state which I can't tell but as for IMO state 1% of vote to PMB will be miracle too. So keep dreaming, unless APC pick another candidate like Tanbowa or Kwankwasor it can't win with a presidential election in Nigeria for now

You should be on instagram jerking of romangodess digital pinups, they're meant for emotional suckers like you.

Edo state a completely APC state wont vote Buhari
Lagos state a hardcore APC state wont vote Buhari
Imo state, where the state exco and the entire ward party chieftains have temporarily wrestled power from Okorocha wont vote APC

If APC where such a hopeless party people would be decamping en-masse, not fighting for crumbs. Stop drinking alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by front3line: 11:46am On May 20, 2018
DamiBukola:
Agbaya, kindly leave Osun, Ogun and Oyo in your calculations. Buhari can never, secure or win those States let alone 60%. South West is not North West.

Also, I am surprised at your ineptness and laziness to have reasoned that APC will secure 25% in Enugu, Delta, Imo and Cross River. They can't even get 25% in Rivers except with killing of innocent Nigerians.

Did I hear you say he is going to win Taraba State? Wake up man, he can't win Taraba State. He won't win even Gombe. He had the least vote from the core northern states there. Gombe people are not that dull as you you think.

How you expect PDP to win Oyo Osun n Ogun in your wildest dream is more than baffling. Buhari will win Ogun & Oyo state beta than he will win Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 11:49am On May 20, 2018
Kog45:
PMB will defeat Saraki in Kwara? keep dreaming.

Sen. Omo-Agege would be more than enough. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by SouthEastFacts: 12:11pm On May 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Why did they vote for against Ojukwu when he ran for the presidency? grin

My friend, we don't vote in South East, the person with the Police and the military wins elections.

Why do you think everybody is fighting for APC ticket in the South South and South East?

APC will get more than 60% of the votes in the presidential election, and win more than 8 seats in the Senate.

Bookmark it.
60%? I am done with you please.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Kennyprince: 12:25pm On May 20, 2018
pmb is nigerias president till 2023. thats final

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by Talknochip(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
Just imagine!... There was no mention of how the populace will make all this permutations possible! Smh... RESTRUCTURING is the answer!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by deafeyez: 12:33pm On May 20, 2018
Anything to oust APC from power is acceptable.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by maestroferddi: 12:48pm On May 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

I would vote Buhari and I know many others that would do the same, and that is just in Lagos alone.

The works of the likes of Obaseki in Edo state, the Tinubu factor in SW and Buhari's cult-like following up North means it would be a clean sweep.

Remember, there's no Jonathan to distribute dollars to Afenifere and clergy men.

I dare say, Buhari would have a better showing in the SE than he did in 2015.
Infrastructural development and Npower would see to that.
Buhari won't get up to 50,000 votes in the South East.

His chances plummeted after Rochas was disgraced in the APC party congresses.

Infrastructural development and what?
You must be a comedian...
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by ohlynxx93(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2018
DamiBukola:
gbenuen.

I am a beneficiary of NPower but I will never vote for a Bu talk more of Hari. The Npower is a federal government policy and not Buhari personal money is been used.

Vote him or not, he has done what he can and u are directly benefitting from what he has done out of over 170million ppl, u standout to b a part of his initiative. So his conscience toward u as an individual is partially cleared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2018
PassingShot:
Anyway, what I know is that PMB will sweep the Northern states more than he did in 2015.

He will win very big in the North except Benue, Kogi and possibly Plateau. He will defeat Saraki hands-down in Kwara and that will be the end of Saraki political dynasty in that state.

In the SW, irrespective of what PDP does, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ogun are going to go the same way as 2015 (probably 60%:40%) in favour of APC. PDP will need to come up with a VP candidate who can be loved and accepted better than Osinbajo for them to have a chance.

Irrespective of what PDP does, PMB will score well above 25% in Edo, Cross-River, Delta, Imo, Rivers and even Enugu in 2019.

2019 will spell the end of politics for so many known political heavy weights. PMB will ensure that once and for all.
I think you are very correct considering the fact that PDP and others are yet to put their houses in order and re unable yet to peddle any candidate within close quarters of PMB credibility.
Unhappy and utterly disgruntled APC members like Saraki have evaluated this reality and ve seen that come 2019 the PMB train will sweep aside all who dare to oppose it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by emmangrace: 7:19pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=DamiBukola post=67712949]gbenuen.
Re: Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others by emmangrace: 7:44am On May 21, 2018
DamiBukola:
gbenuen.

If the past administration had favoured you, would you still be settling for Buhari's npower today? Certainly not. Then you are ingrate, the like of you do not deserve to be favoured.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Controversial Crisis Looms In APC As Party Insists On Direct Primary / Official Lagos State Presidential Result / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Signs 169 Billion Year 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.