Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido (1646 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by activistjohnny(m): 3:59am On May 20, 2018
APC youths in Jigawa shouting "barawo" when they see the convoy of the former governor, Sule Lamido who is campaigning to be Nigeria President under PDP in 2019.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHgaApPYVM
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by Ofodirinwa: 4:01am On May 20, 2018
All these losers do is chase politicians and attend political rallies by men than can't read transmissions. Stupid

1 Like

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by ademoladeji(m): 4:12am On May 20, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by firo08(m): 4:17am On May 20, 2018
Apc =thuggery attitude. It's in their DNA

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25am On May 20, 2018
Ole.
Ole.
Ole.
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by malware: 4:32am On May 20, 2018
I totally understand their apprehension for the Imminent defeat of their demi god, Buhari.

But transmitting their anger towards their son, who executed big projects for them, during his 8 year tenure as the State Governor, is not the right solution.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by purem(m): 4:33am On May 20, 2018
Baraho not barawo in Hausa language means thief, lamido is a big time looter

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by malware: 4:34am On May 20, 2018
purem:

Who taught you that?
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by purem(m): 4:42am On May 20, 2018
malware:

Who taught you that?

Your mom

1 Like

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by malware: 4:48am On May 20, 2018
purem:

Your mom

Simple question and you're already calling my Mom... Gush, you need more home training than an android phone... Your parents haven't tried at all.... Very pitiful

1 Like

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by Mikeross62: 5:02am On May 20, 2018
All the politicians are barawo
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by PointZerom: 5:25am On May 20, 2018
purem:
Buhari taught him well.
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by kaleam(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2018
purem:

It's Barawo not Baraho oooo... ama Hausa guy.

by the way, see this uneducated guys shouting "Nigeria se Buhari"! and with or without Buhari their lives will remain the same in that highway remote village, I pity them, 2019 I wont even vote, non is worth my vote amid that sun and harsh weather.
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by PassingShot(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2018
Sule Lamido wanted to compare himself to PMB.

This is a good reality check for him.

grin grin grin
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by Firefire(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2018
I laugh the cows...

1 Like

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by saaron(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2018
A man who pretends to be a "Saint", but has a history of surrounding himself with big time thieves since 1983 to date is not only corrupt but a colossal thief. A Friend of a Thief is a Thief.
Terrorist buhari is the biggest Barawo in Nigeria.

Abacha did not steal. ~Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:38am On May 20, 2018
Same thing is about to happen to Buhari on his way to DAURA

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by activistjohnny(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc rocktation cc oamj4 cc seun cc oamj4 cc fynestboi
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by powerkey: 10:30am On May 20, 2018
if I transmit I transmission, no I mean transmission transmission to those APC hooligans.
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by Josh44s(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2018
malware:
I totally understand their apprehension for the Imminent defeat of their demi god, Buhari.

But transmitting their anger towards their son, who executed big projects for them, during his 8 year tenure as the State Governor, is not the right solution.

Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by purem(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2018
malware:

Simple question and you're already calling my Mom... Gush, you need more home training than an android phone... Your parents haven't tried at all.... Very pitiful

Sorry am a vagabond now.

I don't stay at home anymore
Re: APC Youths In Jigawa Shouting "Barawo" When They See The Convoy Of Sule Lamido by activistjohnny(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=Josh44s post=67715993][/quote] you are so so funny with this meme.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Decides - Fayemi Wins Eleka With A Long Margin 7:1 (to Be Continued) / Contradictions In Atiku's Policy Document / Fayose Involved In Car Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.