Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

“I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (33733 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / If I Dont Shave Regularly, I End Up Looking Like This woman / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Lautechgossip(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2018
​Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola who was recently accused of bagging a degree in UNILAG without attending classes like his class mates has denied the accusation.

In a phone chat with Sunday Scoop, the father of 4 said his classmates can testify that he attended lectures just like every other students on campus.

His words:

“Being in school was a really thrilling experience for me. I was humbled in the sense that I had to attend classes, do assignments, sit for exams and carry out other academic activities. I had a good relationship with all the lecturers that taught me and the students too.

There was nothing like celebrity status. As long as we were in the classroom together, we were all one in our quest for knowledge. One should never get tired of seeking knowledge because the world is dynamic and ever-changing,” he said.

“I attended classes regularly and I did everything I was required to do. My course mates can testify. I was not a stranger to any of my course mates because I usually attended classes. I was the one who made the decision to go to school.

I knew what it entailed and I was ready to adhere to the rules. I can tell you that I worked hard for my certificate.”

The actor is a graduate of the University of Lagos, Akoka Campus. He studied Business Administration.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-attended-classes-regularly-i-worked-hard-for-my-degree-odunlade-adekola/

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by NwaAmaikpe: 7:18am On May 20, 2018
shocked

He may have worked hard no doubt but,
over 84% of his academic success in UNILAG can be attributed to his fame or actor status and not to his academic prowess.

But what if hardwork to him means buying grades?
I just don't know, my head is paining me.

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by vizkiz: 7:21am On May 20, 2018
No sir, you don't attend classes regularly.

Worked hard?.... Yes you did.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Authoreety: 7:25am On May 20, 2018
The king of Memes himself...

D guy appearance is jst too funny...

I wonder if people around him ever take him serious

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by CriticMaestro: 7:26am On May 20, 2018
Because u work hard to get common bsc wey all of us get...make we fry beans?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Factfinder1(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2018
So what should we do Clap for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by yerokunphilips: 7:27am On May 20, 2018
The most important thing is that ,you returned to school and you finished . Some students that aren't celebrity self no dey go class . You are smart and intelligent .Once more congratulations .

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by subchris(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2018
we don hear you. most of us did the same. at least your case is not different!

2 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by shammahyaro(f): 7:29am On May 20, 2018
Even his smile makes laff smiley

5 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Pat081: 7:29am On May 20, 2018
Yes with oga please take this 4 weekend n oga gv this to madam n children at home sir

1 Like

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Oblitz(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2018
we have heard you Mr memes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by eleko1: 7:29am On May 20, 2018
wink lipsrsealed undecided my favorite meme/actor but yimu to ur story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by narorose(f): 7:29am On May 20, 2018
Congrats
Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Section1000: 7:30am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

over 84% of his academic success in UNILAG can be attributed to his fame or actor status and not to his academic prowess.

3 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Tboysalau(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2018
My main man

1 Like

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by kiddoiLL(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2018
Haters everywhere, he said he attended classes and you people are opposing it. him don bagvhim degree and nothing una fit do. You should go turn a celebrity and go do urs at school also.

24 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by maticdamian(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2018
He Try Small....Just Small
Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by veacea: 7:33am On May 20, 2018
Issokai
Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by GOFRONT(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2018
grin
Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by BruncleZuma: 7:34am On May 20, 2018
And you made a first class....

grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by QuietHammer(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 7:37am On May 20, 2018
I won't be surprised to know that all those accusing him are dullards who can never sit for an exam and pass. What's the big deal in going to school and graduating?

The guy said he attended lectures regularly some people are still saying its a lie. You'd think they were his course mate. Awon arindin gbogbo.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2018
Okay
Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by TDonald: 7:41am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oya take it

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by mylifeisagift(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

why wont your head pain you?. Lazy NIgerian Youth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by brenister10: 7:45am On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Because u work hard to get common bsc wey all of us get...make we fry beans?

No fry water. E be like say head dey pain you. Person dey in joyous mood after achieving something tangible in his life which to you doesn't mean much, you come dey yarn nonsense.

Abeg leave the guy make him enjoy the moment

12 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Olalan(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2018
Truth be told how could he have attended classes regularly with the amount of time he spends at locations shooting movies, think some peps think most of us are dumb.
BTW I admire his courage and determination to acquire a degree

1 Like

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by Harrynight(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2018
We know u lie but we'll pretend we believe you

2 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On May 20, 2018
When KOK graduates, na so I go testify in his favour

The man attends classes regularly and is very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2018
undecidedU didn't tell us how you removed several pants from unilag babes

Unilag every single babe can famz celebrity hen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2018
e don go, e don come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son Munir Who Turns 10 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.