Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy (33736 Views)

Tiwa Savage Was Almost Attacked At A Beach In Lagos / I Was Scared To Leave Mavin, Yemi Alade And I Will Make A Song Soon – Tiwa / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by ikewaterwater: 11:15am On May 03, 2019
Don Jazzy who yesterday penned down an emotional post to Tiwa Savage as she left Mavin Records after 7 years, disclosed that people had told her to leave 4 years ago. The ace music producer disclosed that while reacting to Tunde Ednut's comment about his emotional post to Tiwa Savage. Tunde Ednut had written; 

Chai! For a record label boss to write this kind thing for an artist that’s departing its record label, chai! JAZZY MADE SOME GOOD MONEY ���. I have never seen this kind of good departing message from a record label before in this Nigeria, walahi! All record labels dey vex when artist dey leave and they might FIGHT!!!

However revealing how far they've come, Don Jazzy disclosed that Tiwa Savage was asked to leave Mavin Records 4 years ago,but she choose to stay back and grow the brand. He further disclosed that his love for her is forever. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/tiwa-savage-was-asked-to-leave-mavin-4-years-ago-don-jazzy/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by babyfaceafrica: 11:23am On May 03, 2019
super story

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by bro4u: 11:24am On May 03, 2019
Hardly you'll find a loyal girl in business... Jazzy was a good boss to Tiwa and she reciprocated well... she showed her b!tch-like character at some point sha but jazzy being matured stayed clear and didn't criticise or defend... Finally Don Jazzy is the best boss in Nigerian music Industry.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:26am On May 03, 2019
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by GISTBL0GGER: 11:26am On May 03, 2019
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Jayslicky: 11:46am On May 03, 2019
Guy man was just tired of chopping same kpekus year in year out, needed something new.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Charmingrascal(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2019
Sometimes I think the nuts in this Tunde Ednut's head have completely loosed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Follygunners: 3:07pm On May 03, 2019
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by festacman(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2019
For Don Jazzy to say this, it is obvious he is an appreciative boss. You don't have many of such leaders out there. Ordinarily, many bosses would claim credit for everything positive.

The implication of Don Jazzy's statement is that he needed a big successful star to grow and position Marvin records after losing Dbanj to Kanye West. Inspite of pressure from competitors making tempting offers, she gave extra 3 years of her career life to supportng Don Jazzy and Marvin.

Regardless of the fact that there was no proof that leaving Don Jazzy before now would have guaranteed more success, Tiwa Savage deserves commendation. She should therefore should take a bow for a rare show of selflessness and sacrifice.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by femi4: 3:09pm On May 03, 2019
As at 2015, Tiwa and reekado were the ones making cool money for don jazzy. Now that both have gone....what's left of MAVINS

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by awa(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmm another story
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by boiz2men(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2019
Vhhvvh454455:
Prove below
How do i play?
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by FhukaFhuka: 3:11pm On May 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
Guy man was just tired of chopping same kpekus year in year out, needed something new.

44 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by blesson04(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2019
Really
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by OgbanjeProphet: 3:11pm On May 03, 2019
Don Jazzy is a good boss. He should have married Tiwa Savage.

Ntọọọ to haters!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by KarlWhyte(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2019
Nice one frm Jazzy, its not abt being a boss alone...maintaining dt relationship with her is what kept dem together all these years....nothing last forever though!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Lagosfinder(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2019
Who is now mavin lead act?
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2019
Wizkid over to you, fully.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by sylve11: 3:18pm On May 03, 2019
Is okay. Make I scroll to the next story. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by anochuko01(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2019
He would have been stupid to say otherwise na. at least he can network/connect some collabo in the nearest future...
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by dannybrasky(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2019
The dude makes some foolish comments most times,he is so rude and sure doesn't know how to joke.
Charmingrascal:
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2019
Wen we ask now ok give us free games, u start beating around the bush like someone who has not won such huge amounts of money �prove urself n give free games
festacman:
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Lanretoye(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2019
height of kidnap.
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by mutaymichelle1(f): 3:29pm On May 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:

I thought I was the only who sees that!! That guy makes stupid comments that makes him look so ignorant at times!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2019
Watch Tiwa fade away like Bangalee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by festacman(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
Wen we ask now ok give us free games, u start beating around the bush like someone who has not won such huge amounts of money �prove urself n give free games
You smoke something?
Re: Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy by Emekadollars(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2019
TundeEdnut is an otondo with loosed nut.

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration. Office chair and table, living room chairs, dinning set, wallpaper, 3d panel window blinds etc. Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.