Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia (33982 Views)

Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2018
sure you are right Annie....

for you to tie 2face dickkkkkk down not to be getting girls pregnant up and down shows u are a strong woman.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Elliot2(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2018
Some years back,during a yam festival in our kingdom, several married couples were called upon for a competition to receive an award as the best married couple in the kingdom. At the end of the whole deliberations, the award was given to a drunkard and his wife. The people and judges where all astonished that a chronic drunkard could win the award,so they asked the man how they were able to achieve the great fit,and then he replied that it was his wife that made it happen; they asked her how? She then told them how they were able to achieve a quiet and peaceful marriage despite her husbands chronic addiction to alcohol and the nuisance he becomes after getting drunk. After he gets drunk,he becomes very abusive,and so when he gets home and tries to transfer the aggression on her,she keeps her cool. Instead of insulting him and all that typical things a woman will do to her irresponsible husband, she will instead make a hot bath for him to bathe and arrange food on the table. Before he is done with that,he probably gets back to being sober and lively with her. They just lived like that throughout the years without any rancour,not even for once did neighbours hear them quarrel,and not to talk of separating fights.***With time after that award,the man was able to give up alcohol.***

Simply because some people have decided to corrupt the marriage institution does mean that that you can't achieve its beauty. The truth is that,marriage is a beautiful thing. We just need the slay mamas and slay kings to stop giving it a bad name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by anyicash(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2018
Well transmitted transmission
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by lonelydora: 9:20am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage is the ultimate for Naija women o.
Because they rely on men for their existence.
So an unmarried woman is incomplete.

But a gold-digging Annie Idibia who is married to a philandering Tuface lacks the moral standing to talk about marriage.
It is hypocritical that a woman whose only life ambition was to officially marry Tuface now says marriage isn't the ultimate.

It is also ironic that a woman who stands in the way of her husband and his other children will talk about love.
Even more paradoxical is the fact that this same lady battered and kicked a woman out of her brother's house.
A lady whose only crime was to love a Macaulay.

And now Annie talks about love?
She should preach love to the Fulani herdsmen and not me.

You didn't go to church today? Didn't see you in Abakpa Nike parish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 9:20am On May 20, 2018
livinbygrace:
Tubaba is a complete womanizer,drunk and smokes weeds more than rabbit ,but he's loaded that's why most women are dieing to have him .So guys hursle well
So after making the money... the priority should be spending it on a woman? undecided
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by SyberKate(f): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
I will not take this kind of advice from someone who is married with children. Now you have it all, you want to discourage others, I will not take it.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 9:27am On May 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Says a married woman to her unmarried colleagues.

I know, right? lol. The irony. It's like saying marriage is not everything but let me just marry first.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2018
If marriage isn't the unltimate to her, why is she still married?, undecided Hyporcrite!
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Culin(f): 9:31am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But a gold-digging Annie Idibia who is married to a philandering Tuface lacks the moral standing to talk about marriage.
It is hypocritical that a woman whose only life ambition was to officially marry Tuface now says marriage isn't the ultimate.

It is also ironic that a woman who stands in the way of her husband and his other children will talk about love.
Even more paradoxical is the fact that this same lady battered and kicked a woman out of her brother's house.

wow, you know so much about her, you must be a relative or a neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by bros856: 9:37am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwama you have said it all, She shouldn't be talk about LOVE.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by juseng(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2018
lemme quote someone who said unconditional love does not exist in African marriages.
its a give n take tin
ladies feel like they are d only ones dat should be shown unconditional love
all humans are created wit a deep sense of moral worth
this simply means that every human being love to be treated like a rare or precious stone
dats just how our maker made us
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by BruncleZuma: 9:54am On May 20, 2018
kneehighbootz:

I know, right? lol. The irony. It's like saying marriage is not everything but let me just marry first.
Gbamest
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 10:06am On May 20, 2018
safarigirl:
lol.

I remember when Bella Naija organised a seminar for some soon-to-be brides and invited Osas Ajibade who had been married six months and OC Ukeje who had been married for a lesser period and whose wife is based in Canada, to talk to the brides. I was like "what do these people want to tell these women about marriage?"

Nigeria is a funny country
perhaps because they are public figures. you know Nigerian na where public figures are worshipped
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by safarigirl(f): 10:10am On May 20, 2018
myxxdenyi:

perhaps because they are public figures. you know Nigerian na where public figures are worshipped
Joke Silva (who they invited for their second edition), Stephanie Okereke, Chioma Chukwura Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, these are all married public figures they could have called, but no, na people wey still dey do honeymoon dem see to call.

Anyway, it's BellaNaija, they are part of the people that provide illusions of the grand and spectacular

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2018
I agree with her a lot of people are tolerating their marriages because they think that’s the only person that accepts them or loves them it’s wrong don’t dwell where the negativity is more than the love

I know someone that enjoys calling me lazy but instead of paying me to do a job they would rather pay tokens or overtake the idea I know someone that has never worked for their self never done business nothing but hates me with a passion

Every break is a chance to assess long courtship is good because before your names are joined together make sure it’s someone who will add to your legacy not steal from it
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Yaba4sure: 10:23am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol!!! �� see finishing
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by sweetlaw: 10:34am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#word..... But in this context, u are wrong. A prostitute can become a pastor's wife in future and teach the members abstinence when d need arise. The fact that she is married to a man who has many children (which was never her fault) should not make her shut her mouth if she have an advise to give.

We all have our shortcomings, we learn from it and move on and when given d opportunity to teach/talk/advise, we do that.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by solexybaba(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should preach love to the Fulani herdsmen and not me.u think like a fool.jare
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by know: 10:37am On May 20, 2018
This is a veiled response to Toyin Ahimaku recent engagement story. #ilovelove.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by sweetlaw: 10:37am On May 20, 2018
Frankyboy1:
True talk my sister! But you forgot to add especially when the man has money! If 2face was a poor or average income earner, would you take his philandering lifestyle, and go online to still brag about love! Forget most online Nigerian women version of love,its only definition is money,more money and extra money

Talk with knowledge next so u don't sound like a broken record.

Go read up their history, she was with him even when he was a nobody.

But come oooo, who no likr better thing?

U don see where them use 'love' buy garri from market?
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by babzlim(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2018
Have seen thousands and one men celebrate and adore their house wife's that does nothing but lazy around but in my life time have never seen or had that a woman celebrates a man without money, position or power before.... I beg why is that I beg una.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by sisimmi: 11:22am On May 20, 2018
Marriage isn't the ultimate. Cannabis is. Mschewwww!
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Revolva(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2018
e don red for her
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by nwaanambra1(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
That's how a woman that is not truly happy in her marriage sounds.

of all the comments, you are the only one that could decipher the hidden message. too much sense on you bro!

there is trouble in paradise!

annie idibia is about to get a divorce.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2018
For agric lovers, no amount is too small for business, with 7k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 60k, and 150k and 700k, you can do alot with poultry, broilers and turkey production business, to include fishery, piggery, etc. for your livestock stocking and practical orientations or lectures, call 09099176956
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:

of all the comments, you are the only one that could decipher the hidden message. too much sense on you bro!

there is trouble in paradise!

annie idibia is about to get a divorce.
thanks!

Ajepako, rokia2, mukina2,lalasticlala, funjosh and biacan, now you know the difference between us.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by enemyofprogress: 12:57pm On May 20, 2018
Omoluabi9:
GBAM!
thanks!

Ajepako, rokia2, mukina2,lalasticlala, funjosh and biacan, now you know the difference between us.
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by NairaMaster1(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:
They don start...keep ur marriage troubles and advice to yasef...it's not a movie that everybody should watch

Correct!

When the cloud gathers it's about to rain.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Louisosazee(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2018
true saying.....but you 4get to add money to it.....marriage is not nothing but grass without certain level of money that can take care of the entire family without lending cheesy
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Azam101: 2:46pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you have sense like this? it just that you like being stupid most times!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by Rozaytee: 3:34pm On May 20, 2018
she is actually right
Re: Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia by CioAngels(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.