Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others (28779 Views)

We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by MadeInTokyo: 9:13am On May 20, 2018
grin
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by gotnel: 9:13am On May 20, 2018
Confusion in APC. It's a gradual process of moving to oblivious state.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by tinsel: 9:16am On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

A very big blow to Tinubu's greediness and power-grabbing tendencies......

Oyegun finally gets an opportunity for an uppercut against the drug baron and he utilizes it properly
What blow please?
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Awoleesu(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2018
EastGold:
All Parallel Congress
... And Problem Continues

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by jrusky(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2018
Parallel transmission transmitted party at their stupidity over and over.

Apc never seen anything yet the lies you lied to Nigerians will hunt you to death bloody bastards.

I just hate this party too much.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by kmaster007: 9:29am On May 20, 2018
wat dis one saying nw.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by consciouman: 9:31am On May 20, 2018
They Neva chin somtin!
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by veacea: 9:43am On May 20, 2018
The government of APC is gradually tearing its sef apart. Too bad
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by DAVID133: 10:09am On May 20, 2018
Kwara

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by pastorcyrus(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2018
2Ebisco:
Spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, has said the party will not recognize any parallel state congress, organised by any factional group of the party in the country.

Abdullahi, stated this while addressing party faithful at the state congress held at the Banquet Hall in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on Saturday.

He noted that the National Working Committee of the party, would only acknowledge the congresses conducted by the committees set up by the national leadership of the party.

While the election has been peaceful in some states, parallel exercises took place in states like Lagos, Kwara, Oyo, and Niger.

“I have only one message; you may have heard that some people are gathered somewhere, saying that they are organising another congress.

“I want to reaffirm that the only congress that is recognised by our party, is the congress organised by the committee that the party has sent; any other congress is an exercise in futility,” Abdullahi said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/apc-reacts-to-parallel-congresses-in.html
Wow here comes the emergence of nAPC.
They will now experience what PDP have experienced before now.
The are confronting the challenges that PDP has outgrown
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Ologogoro: 10:50am On May 20, 2018
asha80:
so in essence is he saying lai Mohamed's factions congress would not be recognized since he bolaji obviously belongs to saraki faction?

Recognized or Not kokan mi.. Na their Problem
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by AreaFada2: 10:52am On May 20, 2018
BrutusOj:
Parallelogram party...

When even APC members cannot see eye to eye, how can they get any governance job done?

Lol. Parallel govt, parallel leadership and parallel universe is the specialization. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Tessyy1701: 12:00pm On May 20, 2018
Ologogoro:
Bolaji Abdullahi, the guy being groomed by Saraki as the next Kwara State Governor.

I would have personally campaign for Him if its some 9years ago when He was the state commissioner of education but as it is kwarans are tired of Saraki Apc...

As it presently stand, if and only if PDP did not make the mistake of 2015 then APC is a gonner in Kwara......
#Team freedom for Kwara in 2019
#Team Luqman Olayiwola Mustapha OR
#Team professor Oba Abu
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Lot13(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2018
computer0810:
grin we told d ipob flat head that wants to always hear bad news from lagos that there's nothing like such but dey will not listen
Abi oo! !

Just because they want to be part of us and we rejected them like plague.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Ologogoro: 12:28pm On May 20, 2018
Tessyy1701:

I would have personally campaign for Him if its some 9years ago when He was the state commissioner of education but as it is kwarans are tired of Saraki Apc...

As it presently stand, if and only if PDP did not make the mistake of 2015 then APC is a gonner in Kwara......
#Team freedom for Kwara in 2019
#Team Luqman Olayiwola Mustapha OR
#Team professor Oba Abu

And you think Kwarans' are ready to dethrone Saraki

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by kanubiafra: 12:44pm On May 20, 2018
[quote 67713036]Spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, has said the party will not recognize any parallel state congress, organised by any factional group of the party in the country.

Abdullahi, stated this while addressing party faithful at the state congress held at the Banquet Hall in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on Saturday.

He noted that the National Working Committee of the party, would only acknowledge the congresses conducted by the committees set up by the national leadership of the party.

While the election has been peaceful in some states, parallel exercises took place in states like Lagos, Kwara, Oyo, and Niger.

“I have only one message; you may have heard that some people are gathered somewhere, saying that they are organising another congress.[/quote] let them relax and accept it its just parallel congress it has not got to parallel govt that amaechi promised gej
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by kanubiafra: 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=]
And you think Kwarans' are ready to dethrone Saraki [/quote] I WONDER
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Tessyy1701: 12:46pm On May 20, 2018
Ologogoro:

And you think Kwarans' are ready to dethrone Saraki

80% are ready which means kwarans are more than ready, testament to that was the last LG election PDP defeated the great saraki in His ward which has never happened before and many other Apc chieftains..... In a free and fair election and PDP get it right with their choice of candidate then pdp will wrestle power from Apc....
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by kanubiafra: 12:51pm On May 20, 2018
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Ologogoro: 1:35pm On May 20, 2018
Tessyy1701:

80% are ready which means kwarans are more than ready, testament to that was the last LG election PDP defeated the great saraki in His ward which has never happened before and many other Apc chieftains..... In a free and fair election and PDP get it right with their choice of candidate then pdp will wrestle power from Apc....

I hope and Pray it happens like you said but its not easy after all, defeating Saraki in his Ward is not the problem but can another Party Win a Governorship Election in Kwara State is the real question. Do you know that the places with fewer Population always have the highest numbers of Voters and that's where the rigging is done, Have you been to Yashikira , Chikanda and other parts of Baruten and Ilesha Baruba in Kwara State, I can tell you those are the places Saraki will.exploit.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Temptee101(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

APC is in disarray.
As scattered as the hymen of a new deflowered broad.
.....newly......
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Tessyy1701: 2:58pm On May 20, 2018
Ologogoro:

I hope and Pray it happens like you said but its not easy after all, defeating Saraki in his Ward is not the problem but can another Party Win a Governorship Election in Kwara State is the real question. Do you know that the places with fewer Population always have the highest numbers of Voters and that's where the rigging is done, Have you been to Yashikira , Chikanda and other parts of Baruten and Ilesha Baruba in Kwara State, I can tell you those are the places Saraki will.exploit.

I'm just trying to say Satan (Saraki) dynasty is now weakened by saying He was defeated in His ward....
I haven't been to Chikanda before but U have to agree with Me that no matter "the compound" of rigging when the masses are ready He will still loose; 2015 and Jonathan will come to mind...
Even in My hometown they rigged for PDP in 2011, APC in 2015 but in the last LG poll everybody stand by His vote; people are now more informed
And another thing is its National inec that will be conducting 2019 election not Usman Ajidagba dat conducted the LG poll...
Let just pray PDP give Us a good candidate of either Luqman Mustapha, Professor Oba, Hakeem lawal and they shouldn't let Saraki destabilize them the way He did in 2015 with the help of His sister (GRS) and this time its looking like He want to make use of Moshood Mustapha

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Mcanie: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
Apc die die die die by fire.
Na joke I dey ooo
Make them no carry me for house.
grin grin grin
I mean armoured personnel carrier - apc.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

A very big blow to Tinubu's greediness and power-grabbing tendencies......

Oyegun finally gets an opportunity for an uppercut against the drug baron and he utilizes it properly
senseless.fyi,oyegun or his mumu nwc cant do any shit to tinubu.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
in saner climes the party leaders would have resigned and party structures dissolved...But nja no way...In saner climes people even resigned if they forgot keys to offices at home or in cars but nja they will launch a manhunt and frame u up for even acknowledging or talking about their gross misconduct..I think nigerians should start asking the right questions instead of frolicking and abusing English alphabets and words..When they mention this words it sickens me" in line with international best practices " those words aren't suppoz to be heard from any of the self styled leaders and rulers..
pls in how many sane climes have u bn to?
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2018
SirBunky85:
pls in how many sane climes have u bn to?
29 sir...And i currently reside in one....Ironically during ur oil boom u supported diz particular nation with funds just after u hosted festac 77 to waste ur sudden wealth from the cursed crude..

Again u got ur first TV station before diz particular nation got theirs in early 90s..

Should i go on sir Mr interrogator

The country I'm talking about is the Republic of Ireland..

Because of ur kind is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is today...U are daft,dull,intellectually malnourished yet u want wat is obtainable in saner climes with intellectually healthy beings..

Pick a struggle nitwit please for the sake of time as u already running late.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
29 sir...And i currently reside in one....Ironically during ur oil boom u supported diz particular nation with funds just after u hosted festac 77 to waste ur sudden wealth from the cursed crude..

Again u got ur first TV station before diz particular nation got theirs in early 90s..

Should i go on sir Mr interrogator

The country I'm talking about is the Republic of Ireland..

Because of ur kind is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is today...U are daft,dull,intellectually malnourished yet u want wat is obtainable in saner climes with intellectually healthy beings..

Pick a struggle nitwit please for the sake of time as u already running late.
thrash.answer my qustns and stop claiming too hard to be apolitical
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2018
SirBunky85:
thrash.answer my qustns and stop claiming too hard to be apolitical
daft,moronic,imbecilic those are the accolades ur teachers are singing for u now...

Because ur answer was the very first thing i wrote but u are too blind to see it

little wonder u are AN APC ewu merije APOLOGIST..

Go and die bro!!!! Perhaps in ur next life u willbe smart enough to engage me in a conversation..
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
daft,moronic,imbecilic those are the accolades ur teachers are singing for u now...

Because ur answer was the very first thing i wrote but u are too blind to see it

little wonder u are AN APC ewu merije APOLOGIST..

Go and die bro!!!! Perhaps in ur next life u willbe smart enough to engage me in a conversation..
anoda thrash from a pained pdp soul.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2018
SirBunky85:
anoda thrash from a pained pdp soul.
ahahahaha e pain am!!!! Colossal failure!!! Zombie oponu omoalejati jati...Omo ti ole bi fun ashewo idumota kobo kobo����
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaha e pain am!!!! Colossal failure!!! Zombie oponu omoalejati jati...Omo ti ole bi fun ashewo idumota kobo kobo����
lol.see pretence.o boy,u are pained,admit it and stop trying so hard to cover up.anuofia efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra / How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.