Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others (28775 Views)

We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2018
SirBunky85:
lol.see pretence.o boy,u are pained,admit it and stop trying so hard to cover up.anuofia efulefu
ehehe pained kwanu?? Agaju onye nwanne ipork Common gerrarahia...Come back when u must av emancipated ursef from the curse and doom of retrogression...

If u quote me again u will bury ur first child.!!!!
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ehehe pained kwanu?? Agaju onye nwanne ipork Common gerrarahia...Come back when u must av emancipated ursef from the curse and doom of retrogression...

If u quote me again u will bury ur first child.!!!!
look at this olokwu o.as i said ab-initio,u are a pained pdp soul pretending to be a patriot.my condolences on the sudden demise of ur first child
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2018
SirBunky85:
look at this olokwu o.as i said ab-initio,u are a pained pdp soul pretending to be a patriot.my condolences on the sudden demise of ur first child
u just killed ur child because u never cared..It's all about d wads no wonder u inbreed,kill ur parents and wards just to take red cap and proliferate ur body odor and slimmy skin all over the place in the name of hustle and cry for marginalization...Smh

Spits on ur useless head struggling to conjugate brother to bloda...

Ode oponu oniranu omo oloriburuku jati jati rede rede..

Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by iammdshola(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2018
Rakiya Gambari Abdulwajid
17 May at 00:01

*SARAKI - THIS HOUSE ABOUT TO FALL*

Modibbo Kawu has ganged up with Lai Mohammed to pull down Bukola Saraki 

Mashood Mustapha has ganged up with Abdullahi Adamu to pull down Saraki 

Yinka Aluko has ganged up with Ali Ndume to pull down Saraki 

Bilkisu Gambari has hanged up with Hammed Ali to pull down Saraki 

Abdulrahma Razak has hanged up with Ibrahim Magu to pull down Saraki 

Beloge has hanged up with omo-Agege to pull down Saraki 

Mohammad Lawal has hanged up with the IG to pull down Saraki 

Olododo Cook has ganged up with Rotimi Ameachi to pull down Bukola Saraki 

But we the people of Ilorin, the people of Kwara state have also teamed up against Saraki because it was through him we have remained in the dark as a state; 

Over 2750 kilometres of road constructed budget in Kwara State was hijacked by Saraki 

Over 20.000 youths are unemployed 

Over 1200 high quality solar powered streetlight fund was Diverted to Saraki’s personal account 

Over 500 blocks of classrooms for our children was squandered by Saraki 

Three major dam projects for water supplies contracted by Saraki , money gone no water 

Three major power projects to improve power supply huge budget for Saraki’s pocket benefits 

Care and adequate maintenance of our traditional institutions only to buy support for Saraki while the masses starve 

Regular scholarship awards for children of his supporters 

over 10000 free JAMB forms for Saraki’s thugs 

And many more too numerous to count 

*What more??* 

The power of the people is bigger than the power of an evil man , the Saraki’s era most end in Kwara.
Re: APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others by SirBunky85(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2018
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=67742726]u just killed ur child because u never cared..It's all about d wads no wonder u inbreed,kill ur parents and wards just to take red cap and proliferate ur body odor and slimmy skin all over the place in the name of hustle and cry for marginalization...Smh

Spits on ur useless head struggling to conjugate brother to bloda...

Ode oponu oniranu omo oloriburuku jati jati rede rede..[/quohte]I know how painful it must have been for u to have lost ur child,just take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen / Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.