Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

2019 Imo Guber: Ihedioha Receives Imo Riders Forum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Imo Guber: Ihedioha Receives Imo Riders Forum. (639 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Imo Guber: Ihedioha Receives Imo Riders Forum. by Akachukwuroland: 9:54am On May 20, 2018
2019 IMO GUBER: IHEDIOHA RECEIVES IMO RIDERS FORUM.

The former Deputy Speaker House of Representative and a frontline guber aspirant under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha has received some LGA Coordinators and Members of " OWERRI ZONE RIDERS FORUM FOR IHEDIOHA 2019", a support group consisting of Tricyclist, Motorcyclists, Taxi and Bus Operators who are interested in the enthronement of rule of law and good governance in Imo State.

The Support Group led by their Chairman, Evang. Ugochukwu Oliver, and the Owerri Zonal Coordinator, Chief Chinweuba Ohaeri said they came to inform His Excellency Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha about the establishment/ formation of the group as well equip him with the level of progress made so far by the group.

The leadership of the group said very soon, they will be embarking on massive sensitization drive and membership hunt across the nine ( 9) LGAs in Owerri zone and reach out to their members in the others Zones to fully spread the message of hope and good news of Imo Liberation come 2019.

Responding, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha appreciated and commended members of the Riders Forum for the courage and the foresight of establishing the Riders support group and promised to partner with them accordingly. He charged members of the Riders Forum to draw modalities and set up Committees to further find a lasting solution on how all members of the riders forum across the State can be properly integrated in the scheme of things. He promised to run an all inclusive government when elected as the State governor, where every sector of the society will be carried along to in other to better the State.

The highpoint of the event was the presentation of Stickers, branded jackets and other working materials produced by the members of the group in total support and solidarity to the Imo Liberation Team.
Re: 2019 Imo Guber: Ihedioha Receives Imo Riders Forum. by Shadrackmadu(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2018
I Will Never ForGet The day My Father Told Me That JameS ibori was his classmate.. since that day i knew dat he was once a lazy youth.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: It Is Unfair Blaming Me For For Not Stopping Killers / Join The Challenge. #nameyourcandidate - Agbaje For President, 2019. / PDP To Change Symbol & Slogan Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.