Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is Your View On Prayer Points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your View On Prayer Points (381 Views)

Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages On Prayer, Fasting And Retreat / Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View On Prayer Points by Dacronym(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2018
In Life as believers e.g Christians, Prayer is Central to Life and Belief, so praying is said to be a way to communicate with God, thank him, beseech him, and help direction and Strength in Life's Trials

If I want to pay I alone would know best what I want to say and how I want to put it b4 God, I feel prayer points or Prayers from a particular person being more potent or a must in a situation is sort of not really necessary from a God Standpoint especially if you a good and Faithful person
What do you feel?
Re: What Is Your View On Prayer Points by Dacronym(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2018
Pls don't come here and talk anyhow, just type brashly, unreasonable in all caps and not humbly I will report you to the mods

The Issue of Faith and Belief is probably one of the most important thing in every person's Life, So the discussion should be treated seriously, reasonably and Calmly
Re: What Is Your View On Prayer Points by Timfreds(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2018
Prayer points are ok, because they guide a prayee and help to develop ones prayer life. But many churches dish them out as if the more powerful the prayer point sound, the quicker God answer. To the extent churches sell prayer points. God does not need it to answer you, He know what is your heart b4 you pray.
Re: What Is Your View On Prayer Points by Dacronym(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2018
Timfreds:
Prayer points are ok, because they guide a prayee and help to develop ones prayer life. But many churches dish them out as if the more powerful the prayer point sound, the quicker God answer. To the extent churches sell prayer points. God does not need it to answer you, He know what is your heart b4 you pray.
I see ur point

(1) (Reply)

And Prophecy Flowed Forth At CEMSA... / . / Jesus Did Not Come On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.