Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him (5483 Views)

5BILLION NAIRA YACHT: See An Epic Reply From Seyi Law To Govt Supporter / Channels TV Goes Off Air, Staff Gets Evacuated Following Mob Attack Threat / Kayode Ogundamisi Caught Lying About Atiku Flirting With Adamawa PDP Women Leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by MissEdified(f): 11:40am On May 20, 2018
This chat will blow you away, a flirty female staff and her BOSS. (See Epic Reply).

http://newshelm.ng/female-staff-gets-epic-reply-from-her-boss-as-she-tries-flirting-with-him/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by weyreypey: 11:44am On May 20, 2018
wish we had more men like this....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Nobody: 11:44am On May 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by pyyxxaro: 11:45am On May 20, 2018
Hahahahaha

IF true , the man must be a funny man

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Airtimex(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2018
Good for her wink

3 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Eggcelent(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2018
Hmmmm

She Don Buy Market

I Respect His "Online" Fidelity

Who Knows If The Story Will Change If They Were Having The Discussion "Offline" With Reduced Threat Of Possible Blackmail.

15 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by TimFisher: 11:50am On May 20, 2018
cry

Sorry for ur loss!

That is how they will be spoiling the ethics and privileges giving to them!

pls go and tender your resignation letter

you are unfit and lack competency!

12 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Olalan(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2018
If true the man deserves an accolade.
BTW if only men how most of their girlfriends and wives flirts with their male bosses and colleagues at work many relationship with be over.

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2018
Nice one my man. Before u know it now,she will be screaming sexual abuse .

2 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by CarlosTheJackal: 12:00pm On May 20, 2018
Who else thinks the OP is talking to herself and only wants to join Twitter liars

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by weyreypey: 12:02pm On May 20, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Who else thinks the OP is talking to herself and only wants to join Twitter liars
We think you lack such moral virtues hence the tendency to disbelieve that others have.

6 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by CarlosTheJackal: 12:13pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

We think you lack such moral virtues hence the tendency to disbelieve that others have.

2 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell. Bloody blogging lie.
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by weyreypey: 12:14pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=CarlosTheJackal post=67718301][/quote]
Face the truth. So you can develop
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Massdamm(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2018
grin correct
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 20, 2018
Too fake abeg

4 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
Righteous Man

2 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
this chart is as fake as the change apc promise us grin

5 Likes

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by davit: 12:57pm On May 20, 2018
Correct guy grin
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Alwaysking: 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The silly op made that up!

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by superemmy(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2018
It's obvious the chat is not fake

Observations
The addresser uses an unknown number to the addressee
The difference in typing between the addresser and addressee
The addresser uses a small letter in 'Morning' while the addressee uses a capital 'M'
The addresser uses a lot of informal smileys, the addressee does not.
The addresser tries to lighten the situation between the first two or more lines when she realizes that she might've overstepped boundaries by cajoling about the wife while the addressee doesn't find it funny.
The addressee also takes his time to recommend the transfer team the addresser must be referred to, which was shaded.
The addresser still cannot believe it until she tries to douse the tension with the word 'Sir' when this doesn't work she promptly reacts
After this it escalates quickly to tension and resignation demands.
It's obvious the addressee is indifferent and does not fancy the addresser.
This is pure human interaction of a man who does not like a particular lady or subordinate period.

Her own don be

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by abbaapple: 1:27pm On May 20, 2018
angry

Believe this stupidity at your own peril! NwaAmaikpe cook this poo! The guy get diarrhea for brain I swear! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Houseofglam7(f): 1:45pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Okoroawusa: 1:59pm On May 20, 2018
still thinking how this news take consign me...
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by biacan(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2018
I've seen this story before it's an old story sad
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Nicklaus619(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2018
that's my kind dude, and yes we do exist, don't be surprise.

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2018
Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Pat081: 2:50pm On May 20, 2018
Na free food if Na mi I go eat it n tell nobody abut it
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2018
Read that chat over a year ago somewhere and it does not sound fake at all.

That lady deserves more than a sack. I am still thinking of what other punishment I could make such a staff face before and after sacking her. It upsets me just reading it.

If person needs sex, there are so many wonderful girls out there. Office romance is idiotic.
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by weyreypey: 3:24pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:
Read that chat over a year ago somewhere and it does not sound fake at all.

That lady deserves more than a sack. I am still thinking of what other punishment I could make such a staff face before and after sacking her. It upsets me just reading it.

If person needs sex, there are so many wonderful girls out there. Office romance is idiotic.
Post her to a tricky terrain... for a while... But I won't sack her... This is because you never know who and what are meagre salary is taking care of.
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by damtan(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2018
MissEdified:
This chat will blow you away, a flirty female staff and her BOSS. (See Epic Reply).

http://newshelm.ng/female-staff-gets-epic-reply-from-her-boss-as-she-tries-flirting-with-him/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

this na nollywood script jare
Re: Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him by Emilokoiyawon: 4:15pm On May 20, 2018
shocked Jesu - is this what the children of nowadayz call SAVAGERY? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. / Senate Urges FG To Consider ₦300b Fund For Emergency Roads Intervention In Niger / Governor Peter Obi Absolved Of N250 Million Money Laundering Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.