Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169176 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sasimalia(f): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
Was that a yes to the jolof rice and chicken? You got the spoon where is your plate?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
Oops! Forgive me, i thought I was going to have it all to myself. Here's my plate.  tongue

Only the jollof rice, thanks.  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Sep 07, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Looks delicious!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2011
I'm hungry sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
Pls can I have peppered horse ynash and burukutu to push it down grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
snthesis:

I'm hungry sad
Where have you been, runaway husband?  kiss  angry
[size=3pt]I dunno why I can no longer find your number on my phone, I was going to call. Could you please text it to me.  wink[/size]

Enjoy!

[img]http://3.bp..com/_EIRzziQmf2Q/TLNabuk8MXI/AAAAAAAABFc/ys_vvuptgco/s320/IMG_2080.JPG[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
Firearm:

Pls can I have peppered horse ynash and burukutu to push it down grin grin grin grin
angry angry angry

Enjoy! grin

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 10, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Can someone throw Chamo and Dk outta this kitchen immediately?  angry

**Grabs Yield by the skirt and takes plate of rice from her**
Here's your meal . . . Missy is a kind woman.  grin

[img]http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/food/nigerian-04.jpg[/img]

awwwwhhh, tnx my dear. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BoraWizzle(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2011
, OMG. SEE CORRECT FOOD. MISS 9JA OOOO.! : cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
Missy, anything for this afternoon?
i am so H-ing, wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
I saw this late, sorry hun. grin
The hunger didn't do so much damage to you, did it? tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
[size=18pt]Missy B, Can I have a plate of nkwobi, please?[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I saw this late, sorry hun. grin
The hunger didn't do so much damage to you, did it? tongue
U bet it did!!!! angry
But i will forgive u if u prepare smthg extra special dis morning wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
mama-gee:

[size=18pt]Missy B, Can I have a plate of nkwobi, please?[/size]
Enjoy!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C0gtcOG7GgU/TgYB0q4JfeI/AAAAAAAAAyw/p5AehBSdrkc/s1600/Ukwobi-2128.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
Missy!!! angry angry angry
Where's my breakfast n lunch?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
Akunta,
Sorry for delivering late, yet again. Please, manage this for now, I shall prepare something special for you tomorrow.  smiley

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Akunta,
Sorry for delivering late, yet again. Please, manage this for now, I shall prepare something special for you tomorrow.  smiley

Ahhhhhhhh, am only hungrily munching these tasty meatpie
cos u promise smthg special for 2moro wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2011
hi
cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2011
angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2011
Missy kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2011
Missy ★ B:

angry
wat shocked sad!!
kiss kiss

chamotex:

Missy kiss
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ I don mark you tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
snthesis:

wat  shocked sad!!
kiss kiss
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I dey see your profile pic ooo and that chic beside you isn't me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry you care to explain that? undecided

@Missy B
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
Nice to see that the kitchen is still very busy. Missy B I hope you are paying inland revenue  cool grin

As you are very busy, you must start thinking of employing a kitchen errand boy/plate washer. I am sure that snthesis will do the job very well cool grin

My order is quite simple; A bag of Funtime coconut chips and a can of maltina please  smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2011
chaircover:

Nice to see that the kitchen is still very busy. Missy B I hope you are paying inland revenue  cool grin

As you are very busy, you must start thinking of employing a kitchen errand boy/plate washer. I am sure that snthesis will do the job very well cool grin

My order is quite simple; A bag of Funtime coconut chips and a can of maltina please  smiley
She already has all that and in addition even a bouncer and a 'bed dresser' in OAM4MISSY.
grin
any way, may I have my regular oxford cabin biscuit and a bottle of Zobo drink?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
smh
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
Gbenuesan. lol. Hope my yoruba is good enough.
While shaking that big head, dnt just let anything fall into my drink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
Odunnu:

She already has all that and in addition even a bouncer and a 'bed dresser' in OAM4MISSY.
grin
any way, may I have my regular oxford cabin biscuit and a bottle of Zobo drink?

Na jolosy dey worry you, you wish am dressing your bed instead abi? tongue

BTW, we are out of Cabin biscuits and Zobo drink, and we are not likely to have them in a long while, so check back only next year. tongue grin

@Chamotex and Snthesis

This place is not a playground for boys or a place to chase after girls. My wife Missy B and I only want serious customers. Thank you! cool

@Chaircover

You are welcome after a long while. My wife will attend to you shortly. Pls come with Mr CC next time. We (MissyB & I cool) promote family values here.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Gbenuesan. lol. Hope my yoruba is good enough.
While shaking that big head, dnt just let anything fall into my drink

Idunnu mi  kiss - (ask a Yoruba person to translate that for you)

Dont worry about your yoruba, I WILL TEACH YOU.
Come I want to tell you something

OAM4J:

@Chamotex and Snthesis

This place is not a playground for boys or a place to chase after girls. My wife Missy B and I only want serious customers. Thank you!  cool

You can have Missy . . . I'm done with her smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2011
OAM4J:

Na jolosy dey worry you, you wish am dressing your bed instead abi? tongue

BTW, we are out of Cabin biscuits and Zobo drink, and we are not likely to have them in a long while, so check back only next year. tongue grin

@Chamotex and Snthesis

This place is not a playground for boys or a place to chase after girls. My wife Missy B and I only want serious customers. Thank you! cool

@Chaircover

You are welcome after a long while. My wife will attend to you shortly. Pls come with Mr CC next time. We (MissyB & I cool) promote family values here.
me jolos? Of what nah? Mcheeeeeew. Anyhoooo, lemme have okpa and a satchet of pure water. I just want to patronise a sister before she goes hungry for lack of customers.lol.
chamotex:

Idunnu mi  kiss - (ask a Yoruba person to translate that for you)

Dont worry about your yoruba, I WILL TEACH YOU.
Come I want to tell you something
nah! I'm not asking anybody, include it in the 'something' you want to tell me.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2011
Odunnu:

nah! I'm not asking anybody, include it in the 'something' you want to tell me.

That 'something' they say that you're wanting
And that 'something' go lead to 'one thing'
And that 'one thing' go lead to 'strong thing'

grin grin grin grin

Oya come closer, let me tell you that sweet 'something'

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.