Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour (800 Views)

Photo: El-rufai Gave Up His Official Seat For Asiwaju During His Visit To Kaduna / PHOTO: El-rufai Flouts #twitterban, Tweets / Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by RMK19: 12:59pm On May 20, 2018
A social media lady, Maryam Hassan, loyal to Sen Shehu Sani took people by surprise as she visited the Governor Nasir El-Rufai in the government house. She was alleged to have been given N2 million naira and others.

The two politicians are known to be arch political rivals which made the Governor to even curse the Senator and his other Kaduna state colleagues recently.

The social media camp loyal to El-Rufai were divided, as some celebrated the lady's defection to their camp, others were not happy that she was given such a priority over them, despite being very active for long and contributed alot.

Abdulsamad Chima Amadi, who is a media aid to Sen Shehu Sani and others took the exchanges. The claimed she wasn't any influencial or relevant enough in their camp to feel losing her as a problem.

In one of her posts, attached below, she said;" getting the money means you are worth it, those envious who are not worth it can't get it".

Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by Righteousness89(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
And a certain LAI LAI blogger said She is His Daughter
Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by emeijeh(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
Now that's Transmission!
Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by wasiudvd(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
Mtcheew!
Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by zlantanfan: 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
So he can spend 2m for a session conji while same money his borno counterpart would use in empowering 6m aboki on shoe shining
Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by NOC1(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2018
emeijeh:
Now that's Transmission!

You can equally call it transfusion or transition which was obtained in a transaction and she will help in the translation of...
Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On May 20, 2018
So it's infinix hot 5 that make some zombie behave they way they do ... Do just million Naira has made this ladybchangr her stance against El Rufai... .. I swear even for 2 billion Naira I can never change my stance against the evil govt of Buhari ..Buhsri is an evil that must be sent back to Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: El-rufai's Alleged Gift Of N2 Million, Others To A Lady Causes Rancour by emeijeh(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So it's infinix hot 5 that make some zombie behave they way they do ... Do just million Naira has made this ladybchangr her stance against El Rufai... .. I swear even for 2 billion Naira I can never change my stance against the evil govt of Buhari ..Buhsri is an evil that must be sent back to Daura

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Sincere Analysis Of Buhari 2019 Ambition / Don’t Politicise Water Bill – Presidency Begs Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As Pres. Mnangagwa Of Zimbabwe Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.