Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap (63285 Views)

Homo Sweet!”- Nigerian Gay Men Shout After An Intimate Time In Their Bedroom (vi / Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by realoscar84(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
Where una dey get this kain wicket infant pic for meme self. n.a. wa o

Vicintonsh:
Make world cup do start, make person stop to see Alex dz, Tobi that, Miracle go angry.
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by YumMinaYum(f): 10:56pm On May 20, 2018
rockcitie:

That is certainly not Tobi in that picture. It's a poor attempt at Photoshop.

Hello from the other side... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by sophiathefirst: 11:22pm On May 20, 2018
Alexandra Asogwa, to every great story their was hard times, setbacks and the devil incarnates in human form trying to bring u down. From the rubbing interview to this, it not their first, they ve hinsultrd on ur instagram page because tobi choose to stat with u, relationship or not over her to just to prove a point n someone will ask y they will hack her account as if u don't know the haters has been on her case trying to bring her down. Is not bad thing to be friends with who u re comfortable with whether u kiss him or sleep with him is ur life. But let it not weigh u down. For those that interested in the truth u can go to @themarv.ng instagram page to see the photo of the same person lying like that log of wood and Alex was not on that photo. And this is not Tobi's recent hair cut and anybody can wear a chain. Dear Alex If u don't ve enemies, who then will watch u as prepares a banquet for u and ur cup over flows with success. Yes ur account was hacked and the was photoshopped. So let them believe what excites them is their choice, what matters is where u going to and aGod will see u through. I trust u and I trust ur guts. God Bless u sweetheart.
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by sophiathefirst: 11:28pm On May 20, 2018
rockcitie:

It's clearly a Photoshop.
My dear oo, God will shame all of them. They think they re doing Alex. That girl is strong and where God has destined for her greatness no man can close it, no matter how they try. They be been trying all worth not to bring Alex down. But then, no matter what God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by YumMinaYum(f): 11:30pm On May 20, 2018
Anyone can wear a chain, same chain as Tobi's? Hehehehe... What do I know sef? grin cheesy
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by rockcitie: 11:57pm On May 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hello from the other side... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolz, look who we've got here cheesy

Hope you're not one of the photoshop gurus cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by SirBunky85(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
It's annoying that the housemates that were mostly loved and advocated by Nigerians in that house seems to be the most dumb and foolish ones in reality.
I knew alex is dumb right from d day she disclosed abt having an abortion and the day she was busy telling tobi abt her menstrual cycle
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by emelda86(f): 5:03am On May 21, 2018
Where is lesbian boy abi na gay boy
Come & carry your gods outta here I said it that Alex is a retired akwuna how can she be this foolish tueh!!!
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by morounkola(f): 6:37am On May 21, 2018
diadem10:

Won't be surprised to know all the girls selected were fvcked during their audition. Anyway, Alex will be the downfall of that loud mouth Tobi. Can someone go make that pic viral at his exhibition? Stupid gossip monkeys.
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by drealmydas: 9:10am On May 21, 2018
Godhead4:
It's clearly a photoshop
Photoshopped n posted with her snapchat acc??
Why do people think nigerians are gullible
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by newslifeop: 9:24am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by bobi4brown(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin

We know it was hacked.. but we like it like that.
grin

Re: Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap by Sammmypoko(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
Vicintonsh:
Make world cup do start, make person stop to see Alex dz, Tobi that, Miracle go angry.
abi oo,this BBNaija don boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.