Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On (2208 Views)

Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street / Hanks Anuku: Nigerians Praise Nollywood Actor (See Why) / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by correctkidabc(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerians has praised Lucy, after her pictures of her selling Roasted plantain surfaces online.

Many Nigerian has Confessed of how hardworking Lucy is after seeing her pictures hustling to make ends meet.This has won sp many hearts as they has pledge their full support for her.

See more photos:https://www.correctkid.com/bbnaija-nigerians-praise-lucy-after-pictures-of-her-selling-roasted-plantain-surfaced-on-the-internet/

Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by blackboy(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Who is Lucy?
Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by ojun50(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2020
blackboy:
Who is Lucy?
I won no too
Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by yanabasee1(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2020
I don't know her....And if she's a bbn person, I will never know her....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by cassidy1996(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
She has seen and experienced a lot, that's why she behaves differently in the house.

But those undercover hoes in the house finds it difficult to understand her.
lol
Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by mamaafrik(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Lucy is one of the Bbnaija House mates

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by JimmyDarmody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Ehya... If na bbn Mata I pray she cash out big but that bbn is primarily useless.
Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by Juliearth(f): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
She has seen and experienced a lot, that's why she behaves differently in the house.

But those undercover hoes in the house finds it difficult to understand her.

Spot on, sis.
Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by 0rion: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
blackboy:
Who is Lucy?

LUCYFER

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S6: Hear What Angel’s Mother Says, After Her Daughter Went N*ked In The / Nigerian Comedy Skit Makers, Taaoma, Woli Agba & Others Meet With Yemi Osinbajo / I Never Slept With Your Best Friend; Move On — Kaffy’s Ex-husband Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.