Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Private Coaching Teacher For Pry And Secondary Children In Gbagada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Coaching Teacher For Pry And Secondary Children In Gbagada (242 Views)

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / Plan Lesson Notes, Scheme of Work and Exam Questions for Pry, JSS/SSS Schools / Online Learning Platform For Pry & Sec Schools Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Coaching Teacher For Pry And Secondary Children In Gbagada by Vanderandrew(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2018
If you need a private coaching teacher for your children in Primary and Secondary School. Call 08139011323. I currently teach in a School in Gbagada. I teach mathematics. I will teach your children mental calculation, short cuts to solving difficult mathematical calculation. This will improve his/her apptitude for solving mathematics. He will be given mental sums as tutorial class work.There are tricks to solving maths problem very fast in every maths topic. This will simplify the understanding of how to solve maths problems. In the end the child will become giften and excellent to the extent that any mathematical exams he/her sits for he/her will score excellent results like 100/100, A1

(1) (Reply)

Minister For Youths And Sports, Applauds NOUN On The Launch Of NESDIP / Report Has It That A Primary School Teacher In Agaie, Niger State, Mr Baba Moham / I.T Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.