Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,532 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Elect Credible Leaders, Ihe Abiala N'imo Advices Onuimo And Ikeduru Cyclist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elect Credible Leaders, Ihe Abiala N'imo Advices Onuimo And Ikeduru Cyclist. (281 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net / Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elect Credible Leaders, Ihe Abiala N'imo Advices Onuimo And Ikeduru Cyclist. by 5tonne(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2018
ELECT CREDIBLE LEADERS IN GOVERNMENT,IHÉ ABIALA ADVICES ONUIMO AND IKEDURU CYCLIST....
AS SCHOLARSHIP BENEFICIARY APPRECIATES.

Following the current trend in the country for credible leaders to emerge in various leadership positions in Government, Coalition for Imo Development - Ihe Abiala N'Imo ,a Non Governmental Organization, NGO through one of her arms Elites ambassadors for Good Governance have adviced that Cyclist should desist from Political sabotage and rather focus on leaders who possess Credibility to represent them in Government.

The National Facilitator, Barr. Ken Achonwa, Coordinators of Ikeduru and Onuimo Local Government Area in Imo State, Comrades Oscar Onwudiwe, Chijioke Uzoechi and Jude Anyikwa Ejike ,last Saturday at the various markets stated this while addressing the commuters on the need to obtain their Permanent Voters Card as a way of voting in the right candidate ;also sensitizing them on road safety and traffic rules.

Reacting,the Chairman of Eke-Atta market square Heartland Cyclist of Ikeduru Local Government, Sir. Alex Ugochukwu who spoke on behalf of his jurisdiction disclosed that the present government have subjected them into sufferings. He explained that Cyclist are not disables where any Organization can come and show concern, rather that they're part of the society whom Good Jobs have been denied of them . Alex recounted his past experience with some politicians that when after working for them, they will in turn abandoned them. He promised to stand with Ihé Abiala and urge them to visit from time to time.

Similarly, the Chairman of Onuimo Cyclist Local Government , Ndubuisi Ukwoma revealed that it was the first of its kind to have such a group come to sensitize them on road safety and Good governance. He assured of his people's readiness and support to work with Ihé Abiala.

The Highlights of the event featured free distribution of fuel, T-shirts; other welfare packages and a Scholarship Beneficiary, Chibueze Onyeiwu from Umunna,Ajabu, Onuimo Local Government of Imo State who spoke words of appreciation to the group . Chibueze stated that he wouldn't have completed his secondary school without the efforts of Elites ambassadors for Good Governance who ensured that he went back to school and enrolled for the West African Examination Council, WAEC.

According to him,"my father is no more and my mother is a village farmer. We're four in the family and I feel very happy to have written my WAEC in Community Secondary School OkweBoys ,Onuimo. I promise that when my result comes out,I will bring it to their office".

The school leaver alsob
said that he is ever ready to further more in school if sponsored, while thanking Comrade Jude Anyikwa Ejike for introducing the scholarship scheme to his people.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: INEC To Engage 15,000 Corps Members In Poll / Aso Villa Chapel Presents Gov. Dickson With A “legacy Bible” / Do You Believe The Problem Of Nigeria Is The Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.