Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net (24248 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Arrested At Borno Motor Park With 2,000 Rounds Of Ammunition / Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by limcar: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
POLICE operatives attached to Bomadi Divisional Patrol team, on October 1, arrested a cyclist with 340 rounds of AK-47 live ammunition concealed inside garri in Delta State.

The suspect, Solomon Ebe, 37, from Tuomo community in Burutu Local Government Area of the state, was apprehended along Bomadi/ Tuomo road during a stop-and-search operation.

In the same vein, a housewife, Ejiro Efemijoghor, at the wee hours of last Wednesday, was caught with one English double barrel gun and 26 live cartridges.

The woman, who claimed the weapons belonged to her husband, was arrested by police operatives attached to the Command’s raider squad during a raid at Utuloho Street, Ozoro.

Meanwhile, one of a four tricycle-snatching armed gang was burnt to death by an irate mob in Warri on Thursday.

The gang had snatched the tricycle with Reg. No. FHR 600 QF at popular Hausa Quarters and headed towards Delta Line Warri/Sapele road, Warri.

The swift response of operatives from A Division, according to the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Bright Edafe, led to the arrest of 22-year-old Efe David after he allegedly jumped down from the tricycle.

DSP Edafe, in a statement on Saturday, where he confirmed the incidents, said the tricycle, a cut-to-size double barrel gun with two live cartridges and some suspected stolen pieces of gold-plated jewellery were recovered from the hoodlums, while further investigations were ongoing.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/cyclist-conceals-340-rounds-of-ammunition-inside-garri-lands-in-police-net/

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by end1999constitu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
....honestly I'm not supporting crime of any sort but these same police men are they not working in the northern area of this country??

I asked this question because they're also have to caught and arrest bandits and their sponsors in the north or are those ones not among the criminals?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by crossfm: 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Na wa oh,this country is really becoming a war zone. Just look at that weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by ejiko4ng(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria don cast

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Blackfire(m): 5:13am On Oct 04, 2021
No comment
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by lasheun: 5:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Na wa oo.
How we look for money in Nigeria without regards for how it gonna end.
No love for country any more.
What a shame undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Nikkganc08(m): 5:24am On Oct 04, 2021
All is well...!!!
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by PhenomenalAustin: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2021
I know things are hard currently.. Na all man dy suffer am... Just hang on, everything go dy okay

Una good morning!!!

And oh, God punish that vulturebbqgriller! Mkpi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by igbeke: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2021
I am not in anyway supporting this banditry, but I can bet with my anus that, if if were to be Fulani/bokoharam; thesame police will look other way.
Shior

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Mikelarteta(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Phillz83: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2021
If they can put this kind of effort too in the north... it will be better ooooo

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by officialfestus(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Awon omo wobe.
Na those same bullets go kill am.
Mofo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by adesegun121(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Chaii
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by punisha: 5:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by yungrylex00(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by samsard(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:
....honestly I'm not supporting crime of any sort but these same police men are they not working in the northern area of this country??

I asked this question because they're also have to caught and arrest bandits and their sponsors in the north or are those ones not among the criminals?
Support crime with your full chest.
You people will make everything a north/south comparison. It was in the news over a month ago how people were arrested with arms in Jos.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Collins4u1(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
E fit be say the Garri man no Wan find them something.. Dem Don lie for him head..
Police are thieves and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by JoBabs(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Bad...
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Offpoint1: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning Nairaland, happy new working week.
Keep your head up
Be hopeful
Keep the hustle legit and tight
Be consistent
Whatever is the outcome at the end, be grateful and be contented.
If the day fails, dust yourself up and try again tomorrow.

God bless every legit hustler out there, may we all find a reason to smile at the end.
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Soukiss(m): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

my guy cool. Down. The agenda of d north is different from ss. We are only watching

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Murio001: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

I don't trust them but I believe whatever they're doing either in the North or South is still for everyones safety and I see no reason why you should be complaining �.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Typicalguy(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2021
This country is gone... Or better still let them legalize gun for we all to use sad

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Soukiss(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2021
crossfm:
Na was oh,this country is really becoming a war zone. Just look at that weapon.
no b the real photo b that.if u no u no

1 Like

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Murio001: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Collins4u1:
E fit be say the Garri man no Wan find them something.. Dem Don lie for him head..
Come on why you go dey reason like this no fall my hand. If it happened to be w false allegation, it would never make it to the media. Only if you know there are more illegal weapons out there than you can imagine. You wouldn't be saying this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by owiko(m): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Guns are now rampant like smartphones. God help us
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by verybadmouth(m): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Criminals
Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by geezynoni: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2021
end1999constitu:

You're actually supporting crime and you don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net by geezynoni: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Collins4u1:
Your reasoning na like that of a chimpanzee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Detectors At Yobe Eid Prayer Ground This Morning / "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode / Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.