Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda (574 Views)

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda by made4naijamusic: 3:54pm On May 20, 2018
id you guys read the title of this post? Should I write it again? Oh God, I can’t breath…lol. So let me say that again…I, Linda Ikeji, is going to be a mum. Somebody please pinch me! Gosh, I can’t get over it.

2018 started with me finding out I was pregnant. When I missed my period and my friend and I did a home pregnancy test and it read positive, my friend began to cry with happiness but I was just there staring at the stick like, you’re not messing with me, are you? This is real and not a joke on me, right? I refused to believe it and asked my friend to drive me to a lab for another test. And there it was confirmed, I was pregnant. Me, Linda, I am going to have my own child. Please don’t wake me up from this lovely dream..lol

So many women have had children, so what’s the big deal, huh? Lol. Well, you see me, I’m somewhat of a different case. There’s something about me that I have never talked about publicly before and that’s the fact that I love children so much (I took that from my dad), and I am particularly obsessed with babies, and I mean that literally. Their pureness, innocence, little beautiful faces, tiny hands and soft cheeks make me just want to be around them.

I grew up in a compound with a lot of neighbours and believe it or not, as a teenager/young woman, I was the unofficial resident babysitter. I swear, ask my siblings. I literally carried all the new born babies born in that compound at a period of time until they grew up to a certain age. Their mums used to come drop the babies at our house whenever they were tired or wanted to go out, this was, of course, to the annoyance of my family…lol.

The first baby I carried was a boy named

SOURCE

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/i-am-going-to-be-a-mum-my-greatest-dream-realized-baby-bump-photos-linda-ikeji/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda by Maisillion(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Nice One Queen Of The B

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda by blessingsonflee(f): 4:02pm On May 20, 2018
Ok
Re: I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda by NothingDoMe: 4:18pm On May 20, 2018
And you've been trying to get pregnant for a while I think. The excitement shows grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Be A Mum. My Greatest Dream Realized!(baby Bump Photos) – Linda by Mynd44: 4:19pm On May 20, 2018

(1)

I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa / Ceec Steps Out In Style / See The Way A Female Soldier Twerked For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.