Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike (2687 Views)

We Have Intelligence That Names Won't Be On Ballot Boxes - LP Spokesman / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by omohayek: 6:59pm On May 20, 2018
KenOne:
As usual always making countless allegations without substantiating it. So many of his useless allegations (1)FG wants to frame me up abroad through money laundering. (2) I have a video tape where APC rigged election. (3) I have an evidence to show that the IG of police wants to assassinate me. (4) I have evidence that Amaechi wants to assassinate me. (5) I have an evidence that FG wants to declare state of emergency in Rivers state. (6) I have evidence that Ikoyi money belongs to Rivers state.
Wike said if after 7days the money was not returned to Rivers state coffers he will sue federal government. When forfeiture case was instituted by EFCC and the court gave 14days notice for claimant of the money, the said Wike that said the money belongs to Rivers state failed to appear in court to claim ownership of the money. Has any of these useless claims happened. Useless tout of a governor.
Wike's ridiculous claims constitute a classic case of what psychologists call "projection": being the thug that he is, Wike keeps imagining the FG must be plotting to do to him what he himself would love to do to all his political opponents if he felt he could get away with it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by OlujobaSamuel: 8:01pm On May 20, 2018
fineboynl:
why? dont you know wike have is own private body Guide?
He cant use a private guard, dss/npf wont allow such, he is bound to be protected by law, that was why bubu had conflict earlier in his days, he was yet to take charge of the security units fully and wasnt so sure of those assigned to him, but the dss never allowed him to use his private guards before election nor military personel as guards

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by 9jaArea: 8:24pm On May 20, 2018
fineboynl:
why? dont you know wike have is own private Guard?

If the state wants to assassinate Wike his private guard won't save him.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by 9jaArea: 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
omohayek:

Wike's ridiculous claims constitute a classic case of what psychologists call "projection": being the thug that he is, Wike keeps imagining the FG must be plotting to do to him what he himself would love to do to all his political opponents if he felt he could get away with it.
spot on
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by 35824L: 8:39pm On May 20, 2018
So good to see how tables have turned. So Wike you can be this scared? Amechi is just rehearsing and you won't let us hear word.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by sarrki(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2018
Firefire:

Which party I belong, oga BMC?

Poverty developing party (pdp)
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Firefire(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2018
sarrki:

Poverty developing party (pdp)

You get mouth like cow...

1 Like

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by jwals: 9:55pm On May 20, 2018
Lol grin WIKE HAS MANY SKELETON IN HIS CUPBOARD ...... cool
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by johnmartus(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
grin so you are following him closely that's good wike is a criminal.
KenOne:
As usual always making countless allegations without substantiating it. So many of his useless allegations (1)FG wants to frame me up abroad through money laundering. (2) I have a video tape where APC rigged election. (3) I have an evidence to show that the IG of police wants to assassinate me. (4) I have evidence that Amaechi wants to assassinate me. (5) I have an evidence that FG wants to declare state of emergency in Rivers state. (6) I have evidence that Ikoyi money belongs to Rivers state.
Wike said if after 7days the money was not returned to Rivers state coffers he will sue federal government. When forfeiture case was instituted by EFCC and the court gave 14days notice for claimant of the money, the said Wike that said the money belongs to Rivers state failed to appear in court to claim ownership of the money. Has any of these useless claims happened. Useless tout of a governor.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 20, 2018
I don't like when politicians use the church as an avenue to do their campaign. This Wike is always using church to talk and it's not good. Using other platforms and gathering is OK but church should not be used.

Besides, I'm waiting for his tape he wanted to show last year.
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Annie939(f): 10:47pm On May 20, 2018
hmmmmmmmm wicked wike God is with you

Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2018
omohayek:

I concur. Someone who stepped on dead bodies to become governor
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Obdk: 12:17am On May 21, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do party politics
Uncle
You are a real party man
do u even believe urself. apc bmc zombie
u lie a living
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by Mikeross62: 1:11am On May 21, 2018
Based on oil money
Re: I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike by nairavsdollars(f): 8:07am On May 21, 2018
Wike's allegations on tv now are baseless. Why will they want to kill him? Even Fayose who abuses Buhari everyday is not shouting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Igbo Dragged Obiora Okonkwo For Naming His Newly Launch Airline United Nigeria / Most People From South-east Region Don’t Want Secession, Says El-rufai’s Son Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.