Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? (698 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Modo9(f): 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
If you are a business owner, will you allow Buhari run your business?

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by hakeem4(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
Yes, if I wish to run my business down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
God forbid ... he will go enemy hunting while the company sinks patapata grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
Modo9:
If you are a business owner, will you allow Buhari run your business?
sarrki will allow for sure

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc DabuIIIT bamoski4real madridguy buhariguy pointzerom itsmeaboki iceberg3

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 20, 2018
If I owned a cattle ranch yes
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by asorocker: 6:12pm On May 20, 2018
It depends on the kind of business but I can allpow him run businesses that don't require managerial skills like security check business or a cow farming business
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by chinjo(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
God forbid
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by DabuIIIT: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
Only coneheads will grin
LZAA immhotep bamoski4real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Amirullaha(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2018
Gbege...
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by buhariguy(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2018
But the corrupt jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not allow he to run a clean business.
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by chinjo(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2018
Lakeside79:

Someone who can not grow his herds for over 16 years can not run a ranch. Since he started contesting election he has always declare 150 cattle.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Omeokachie: 6:18pm On May 20, 2018
Yes, if the earth is evacuated of all humans.

Keep him busy playing with himself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by EzendiEgo1: 6:20pm On May 20, 2018

Thunder piece your mouth for calling us jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra

buhariguy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
chinjo:

Someone who can not grow his herds for over 16 years can not run a ranch. Since he started contesting election he has always declare 150 cattle.

Hmmmm

So the cattle don't breed or he eats all the new born ones ?

Obviously he lied in that declaration

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by LZAA: 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
immhotep:

sarrki will allow for sure

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc DabuIIIT bamoski4real madridguy buhariguy pointzerom itsmeaboki iceberg3

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by AAlozie(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
buhariguy:
But the corrupt jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not allowed he to run a clean business.
If you must throw jabs, at least do them using correct grammar.
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by LZAA: 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Only coneheads will grin
LZAA immhotep bamoski4real

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by front3line: 6:29pm On May 20, 2018
I will allow Jonathan or Atiku run it.
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by obonujoker(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2018
As a yoruba Muslim, I will employ to run my mosques, so that he can help us sight the moon.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2018
Lakeside79:
He sucks there too. 150 cows since 2003, no addiction and no subtraction. Seems the cows are on family planning.
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by henryutd(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2018
No way.
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by Printerscanner: 7:35pm On May 20, 2018
Will you allow Goatluck Jonaddaft to run your business and loot all the companies profit including the capital? Will you even allow him be your gateman so that he will open the company's gate for his friends at night to steal all company's properties?
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by obonujoker(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2018
Printerscanner:
Will you allow Goatluck Jonaddaft to run your business and loot all the companies profit including the capital? Will you even allow him be your gateman so that he will open the company's gate for his friends at night to steal all company's properties?

Bros that's why we voted him out, and mind you Jonathan is not contesting again because he failed.. so be reasonable and answer the question the OP asked....
Re: If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? by FriendNG: 8:03pm On May 20, 2018
Why not if my business is Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-taraba Governor Jolly Nyame Jailed 14 Years For Corruption / FG Taking Us For Granted, Niger Delta Patience Running Out –clark / Mixed Reactions As Sen Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.