Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? (1181 Views)

Best HR And Outsourcing Solutions In Bahrain And Manama / HR Company Needs Business Development Executive – Training And Outsourcing Unit / Vacancy For Head,human Resources And Outsourcing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? by tracysparkle: 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
Please is there anyone that have been employed through the above agency....? share with us
Re: How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? by ekwemama: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
tracysparkle:
Please is there anyone that have been employed through the above agency....? share with us
sorry ohh hanty...aint u tired of this H and C consulting already....this is like the 100th time you are creating a topic about them....biko rest naa...if they give job u no like am u can always reject...biko hapum nairaland aka ohh hian
Re: How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? by tracysparkle: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
ekwemama:

sorry ohh hanty...aint u tired of this H and C consulting already....this is like the 100th time you are creating a topic about them....biko rest naa...if they give job u no like am u can always reject...biko hapum nairaland aka ohh hian

And Mama or whatever you call yourself....are you that jobless to know I posted it 100 times already.pls find yourself something to keep busy with. Jobless Mama. stay away from my post. Na ya hand I take type am.
Re: How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? by ekwemama: 10:47pm On May 20, 2018
tracysparkle:

And Mama or whatever you call yourself....are you that jobless to know I posted it 100 times already.pls find yourself something to keep busy with. Jobless Mama. stay away from my post. Na ya hand I take type am.
grin
tracysparkle:

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister In Need Of A Job / vacancies!!! / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Integrated Catering Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.