Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Long Does It Take Dog To Give Birth? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Long Does It Take Dog To Give Birth? (629 Views)

Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Dog To Give Birth? by EngrMarve(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
Dear Nairalanders I wish to get information from you guys.
I have a GSD (80% gsd and 20% other unknown breed), in October Last year I cross breed her with a Rottweiler, weeks later I noticed changes in her, funny enough nothing has happened up until now.
Today, I discovered that she has big breast and a big stomach.

Now, I want experts or experienced dog owners to tell me if the pregnancy is from the rot.
I will appreciate honest reply.

Help a brother.
Re: How Long Does It Take Dog To Give Birth? by starbelt22(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2018
60 to 90 days

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Dog To Give Birth? by dominique(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2018
Why not take her to the vets to be sure she's truly pregnant?
Re: How Long Does It Take Dog To Give Birth? by EngrMarve(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2018
dominique:
Why not take her to the vets to be sure she's truly pregnant?
Her doctor dey form for me o. I called several times but he wouldn't come. It won't be nice looking for another vet doctor because he alone knows the kind of injection he has been giving her for the past few months

(1) (Reply)

10weeks Old Last Female Boerboel Pup Available / Adult Male Neapolitan Mastiff Available At A Merger Rate / 3mnths Super Active Female German Sherperd Long Coat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.