Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 (3707 Views)

Chevron Operations Technician /trainee Program 2022 / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Seriously, the questions get as e be. The time not enough to reason well and the numbering intentionally meant to disturb people. Let's hope for the best sha. I believe by tomorrow evening we will know who and who make the cut. All the best to everyone.
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Guys, mail for the next phase of the exercise is already dropping...anybody with me on this?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by dasrackhor(m): 5:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Mobidot:
Guys, mail for the next phase of the exercise is already dropping...anybody with me on this?
Am with you on this bro...

1 Like

Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Eponade1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anyone who has been called up should please indicate
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Any update please?!
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Eponade1:
Anyone who has been called up should please indicate
Did u partake in the interview exercise too?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
dasrackhor:
Am with you on this bro...
How was your interview? Kindly share your experience for future reference purpose.
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by Mobidot(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
stadora:
Those that wrote batch A should let us know how the exam went
Did u make it to the interview stage?
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by dasrackhor(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Mobidot:
How was your interview? Kindly share your experience for future reference purpose.
Hoping on Grace..
Wasn't as planned..
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by omasohan(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2019
Hello guys

I got an invite for screening exercise at egbin for operations and maintenance technician trainee

Pls help me with questions that might be asked during the screening.
Re: Operation And Maintenance Technician Trainee Programs 2018 by EBCYOUTHUSELUDHQ: 6:47am On May 16, 2019
omasohan:
Hello guys

I got an invite for screening exercise at egbin for operations and maintenance technician trainee

Pls help me with questions that might be asked during the screening.

Hey, what's up.
How was the screening? What was the nature of the exercise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank/insourcing / Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria / UNICEF New And Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI) Recruitment For Young Professio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.