₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,187,338 members, 4,769,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2019 at 02:49 PM

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (23235 Views)

Nigerians In Cayman Island Gather Here Let's Talk . / US Students, Professionals And Residents In General, Let's Talk / 5 Enjoyable Weekend Habits That Prep Party Freaks For A New Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by DOVpet(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19
truthsayer009:

Please which school is that. Because I think University of Manitoba in Canada also has that same tuition range.
Alberta or so
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by DOVpet(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21
Kings1622:
Please can someone help me out
This is my first time

I get a letter from a language school in Germany to study German language and I have an interview by next month

Please what is required for the interview and the question that will show up

Please I need an answer
Come in here
https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by coolsheyi: 2:40am On Jan 24
egorov:
About Canada.
The info I got was that you csn apply to schools, once u get your admission letter, u will use it and other docs to apply for the study permit. U DON'T necessarily have to pay the tuition. If you are lucky to get your visa, when u get there u can defer your admission and start working. U have 20hrs/week as a student.
But I was told u must also complete at least one year course in any Canadian school before your permit expires, so u can apply for a pr

Which school specifically in Canada ? Coz am interested....
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nnesonia: 6:10pm On Feb 02
Hi, pls I need your help this is my first time writing PTE.i need material or study to enable prepare well plsss kindly help me.
Thanks
ddooskie:

Both are point-based assessment i.e. There are points you score for your age, academic qualification, work experience, test of English...

Here is a summary of AUSTRALIAN Skilled Migration process:

After you've calculated your points, you check whether your skills/occupation is listed among the ones needed, if it's there, you check the assessing body that will assess you, once you've gotten a positive feedback, then you proceed to write the tests of English that is required, PTE (Pearson Test in English) & or IELTS (International English Language Test System)

Lodge your Expression Of Interest, get an Invite after this you may apply for your sub-class visa, upload transcript... wait for your grant wink

You'll need to ask further questions on the official thread regarding the cost as I'm also a prospective PR.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02
Nnesonia:
Hi, pls I need your help this is my first time writing PTE.i need material or study to enable prepare well plsss kindly help me.
Thanks
I'm sorry, I don't have any PTE study material.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nnesonia: 7:49am On Feb 03
Oh thanks for the quick response can u refer me to someone. Thanks
ddooskie:

I'm sorry, I don't have any study PTE material.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03
Nnesonia:
Oh thanks for the quick response can u refer me to someone. Thanks
Try bellong, he has a thread on Australian PR and shared some ebooks, it's possible he has what you want. Goodluck in your quest.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by LadyHeaven(f): 6:30am On Feb 12
ddooskie:

Yeah, it seems like the cheapest ticket out of this country because you can travel with a tourist visa and sign up but then the process is not a stroll in the park even if one successfully enlists in the Legion, what's the assurance that the individual will see out his 5yr contract ALIVE cuz those legionnaires are mostly posted to war-torn areas there's no way they can avoid combat. The surest for me is the school route via Germany's free education provided you know a German resident who's willing to act as your sponsor so as to bypass the block account ish then after your studies, you apply to extend your stay.

Fire on cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Dana Airplane Model At Nigerian Economic Summit / Avoid Ukraine If Your Life Is Worth The Living / Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.