Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) (1059 Views)

Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
This is the real lagos. I know its a work in progress, but so are other cities in Nigeria; all of which by-the-way never had the great start and advantages Lagos had as Nigeria's capital for 66 years!!! 66 good years!!

Why do the yorubas insult other Nigerians (especially Igbos) simply because a small part of Lagos looks relatively modern?

Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by chukslawrence(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2018
ok
Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by goldenson5895(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2018
What should we do now?

1 Like

Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by brodalikeme(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2018
I’m not Yoruba, neither I’m I Igbo, but I will certainly give a thumps of to the government of Lagos state. They’ve been visionary, consistent and daring in the development of their infrastructure, which is the biggest challenge of the state, only a few states are doing so. In another 10 years the difference will show, the wheelbarrow, tea and shoe shinning visions of some state governors will be tested against of the infrastructural development of the Lagos state governors
Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
brodalikeme:
I’m not Yoruba, neither I’m I Igbo, but I will certainly give a thumps of to the government of Lagos state. They’ve been visionary, consistent and daring in the development of their infrastructure, which is the biggest challenge of the state, only a few states are doing so. In another 10 years the difference will show, the wheelbarrow, tea and shoe shinning visions of some state governors will be tested against of the infrastructural development of the Lagos state governors
we know....but many govs especially in the east are doing good with the peanuts available to them...this fact is not recognised by the lagos-ibadan media. This is kano for instance.

Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 10:04pm On May 20, 2018
goldenson5895:
What should we do now?
fry beans or steal somebody's head for ritual.

Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by goldenson5895(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
[/color][color=#770077]
selemempe:
fry beans or steal somebody's head for ritual.

What does ritual gotta do with this issue

Flat head
Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 11:36pm On May 20, 2018
goldenson5895:
[/color][color=#770077]

What does ritual gotta do with this issue

Flat head
grin cheesy e pain u small shaa
Re: This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) by Mrnakeina(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2018
Lagos State Government be wasting money building cities, competing with the elite cities in the world when the number problem of Lagosians is transformer!

(1) (Reply)

Visiting London / Here Are 8 Canadian Cities, The Most In-demand Jobs / Number Of Iranians Turned Back At US Airports Is Growing, Nigeria Is Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.