Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Saudi Nurse Interview Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Nurse Interview Questions (940 Views)

The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by jimfarayola(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, please I need help, my sister that is a nurse has been invited for interview for nursing job in Saudi Arabia, the interview will take place in Lagos but she has no idea the likely questions to be asked at the interview and she heard people do fail the interview very well. Please I need hints about the likely questions.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Check YouTube
Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by jimfarayola(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Check YouTube

Okay.. thank you
Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by cooooooks(m): 2:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Any update?

Did it work?

jimfarayola:
Good morning Nairalanders, please I need help, my sister that is a nurse has been invited for interview for nursing job in Saudi Arabia, the interview will take place in Lagos but she has no idea the likely questions to be asked at the interview and she heard people do fail the interview very well. Please I need hints about the likely questions.

Thank you
Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by jimfarayola(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022
cooooooks:
Any update?

Did it work?

The interview is on the 23rd and 24th

1 Like

Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by cooooooks(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Good luck,

Please keep us updated.
jimfarayola:

The interview is on the 23rd and 24th
Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by Ikem007: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please, how did she apply?
Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by Ikem007: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2022

Thank you

Good day. Please, can you share how she applied to get the interview?
Re: Saudi Nurse Interview Questions by jimfarayola(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
My sister later went for the interview yesterday, she did the interview with Onyva concept, she answered some written questions which went well because it contain 20question based on her specialty in the field.

The oral questions have to do with scenarios that are related to her field ( eclampsia with treatment).

(1) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Relocating To Another Country (japa Bandwagon) / Tips To Succesfull Canadian Student Visa / Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.