Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo (68479 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Just2endowed2(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2018
can he observe womans period?
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
why is he hiding his brooom, is the broom shy.
he deserves to be booed.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by marvel15(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
the world is coming to an end...my brothers the end time hs come

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by marvel15(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2018
this is totally popestorous...such high degree madnes..he needs pyscatric attention
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Dollabiz: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
ohh
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:07am On May 21, 2018
How did we get here oh lord
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by danigbo(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2018
Why art thou becoming unbecoming !
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by ufuosman(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2018
Dis boy na idiot
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by stasius: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky is deceiving himself and many Nigerians and making big money.

The guy is not what he projects. Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by kmaster007: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
chai.... I wonder d look his fmly will b looking at him... we suld hv abort d pregnant bck den.. but no b naija here ur doing dis introduction of urs
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by seenga(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
baba me sef just weak yakata for the matter
chrisbaby24:
Wait oo...make I ask..NA bride price dey go pay d family..abi groom price or bride/groom price...ayam not understanding... angry
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by deebrain(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
Someone should help me with the meme, "Leave me, let me faint".

Thanks
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by ZaBaene(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2018
oshe11:
Between sheim and the "Boo" I'm still contemplating who is more FOOLISH

"(S)he" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Jackzillionaire(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2018
Bob risky just excavated one picture from the internet. The man happens to be a happily married senator in US..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Rayhila(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2018
waxxydude:
I was wondering why can't we just use people like bobrisky for ritual for this country to be better?

Bob Risky, Derenle, pretty mike and someother idi_ots. undecided
Hahahahaha you are harsh o.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by kmaster007: 10:44am On May 21, 2018
I can see dis bobrisky dozen hv sense.... common sense he no hv
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Guidette(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky lied about the marriage. He used an American Senator's picture online to deceive everyone because he was doing a wedding photoshoot. Check out the pics here: https://www.nairaland.com/4515781/bobrisky-lies-getting-married-american
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Rayhila(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2018
baronphemmy:
They found the original photo of the man Bobrisky posted up yesterday and it was photo of an American Senator, Eddie Melton,
so it's possible Bobrisky is just lying and trying to deceive everyone
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by GrammarCheck: 11:05am On May 21, 2018
GodOfAction:
more

No be dangote pinshur b dis
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Rozaytee: 11:11am On May 21, 2018
he looks scary angry and just wasting pretty female wears

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2018
This "Bingo "called Bobrisky seriously needs a mental surgery, believe me.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Ibj50(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
looks like dangote
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by blessingsonflee(f): 11:37am On May 21, 2018
Wait o! from his jaws I think the boo looks like Paddy adenuga shocked
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by nwonufestus(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2018
miss Bob, by this time tomorrow
May Oluma Rock fall on your scrotum sac
grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by oderemo(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2018
Y is all idris and tunde stewpid.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by vicque(f): 12:51pm On May 21, 2018
robinso01:
Pls am confused about this thing oooo, is it he or she?

That "Thing" is neither a she or a he.
That "thing" is an "IT" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by robinso01(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2018
vicque:

That "Thing" is neither a she or a he.
That "thing" is an "IT" lipsrsealed
OK ooo, it is a bobrisky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by soledayo(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2018
Ishilove:
And trust unintelligent bloggers to promote this man's delusions and fantasies.

Nigerian bloggers are a big part of the problem in our society
Yes they are. U and I are also part cos we make them sell when we are eager tonopen the rubbish and comment on them. God have mercy
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by tbibuzz(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2018
waxxydude:
I was wondering why can't we just use people like bobrisky for ritual for this country to be better?

Bob Risky, Derenle, pretty mike and someother idi_ots. undecided

D money go Comot counterfeit e go just be waste of ritual because police go still Hold u for possession of counterfeit money

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 21, 2018
What sort of Fuckery is this
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Mrferdi: 6:09pm On May 21, 2018
Nonsense girl-boy
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Chevrolet076(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
bobrisky, boo, make up, op , snapchat , all of you are...... MAD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.