Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo (68793 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by adesharon1: 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
Mad guy.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Davkido2018: 7:41pm On May 21, 2018
This is serious [color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Geebanks(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2018
Ha. Werey
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Udemeukpong: 9:37am On May 22, 2018
Haaa,BOB is gone cry trust me , we can't have him back.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Born2Breed(f): 10:27am On May 24, 2018
GodOfAction:
more

Lol Senator Eddie Melton

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Viicfuntop(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm actually happy for him. grin

Anything that rocks his boat and makes him happy. Don't mind me dear, I have a soft spot for bobrisky and I love his humor and entertainment.

But in a country like Nigeria where homosexuality is frowned on, law should take its cause lol.

Hello makky, sorry I didn’t reply earlier. I had to meet a deadline by Sunday. How are you?
Honestly I don’t know why people don’t like bobrisky. I admire her and I see bobrisky as a woman because that’s what he wants to be.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by makydebbie(f): 2:33am On May 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Hello makky, sorry I didn’t reply earlier. I had to meet a deadline by Sunday. How are you?
Honestly I don’t know why people don’t like bobrisky. I admire her and I see bobrisky as a woman because that’s what he wants to be.
Hey babe, it's okay. I'm down oh. Malaria came knocking.

Honestly and I thought I was mad. I actually like bobrisky and I feel should should let him live his life the way he wants. I like Bob very much and I would like to meet him someday lol. How are you dear? Hope you were able to beat the deadline?
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 3:01am On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Honestly and I thought I was mad. I actually like bobrisky and I feel should should let him live his life the way he wants. I like Bob very much and I would like to meet him someday lol. How are you dear? Hope you were able to beat the deadline?

Let me join you people. I'm also a bobrisky stan grin.

I don't understand the hate cheesy.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by makydebbie(f): 3:13am On May 28, 2018
Jigba:

Let me join you people. I'm also a bobrisky stan grin.

I don't understand the hate cheesy.
Ah babe oh I don't understand too. cheesy

Somebody is living his life and entertaining me on top and you say make I hate am?

I love Bobrisky's personality ojare. In Bob's voice, I cannot come and kill myself. grin
How are you babe?
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 3:43am On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Ah babe oh I don't understand too. cheesy

Somebody is living his life and entertaining me on top and you say make I hate am?

I love Bobrisky's personality ojare. In Bob's voice, I cannot come and kill myself. grin
How are you babe?

Ikr grin.

Goldmoney,
I'm great and you?
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
when and HOW did senator Eddie Melton of Indiana state District 3 become this idíots bae ? You bloggers should be very careful. At least do some investigation to call liars out instead of encouraging them

Who cares grin
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Thegamingorca(m): 5:46am On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

grin

I can't believe this
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by makydebbie(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2018
Jigba:

Ikr grin.

Goldmoney,
I'm great and you?

Goldmoney again? cheesy I claim am oo
I'm recovering, you?
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by makydebbie(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

I can't believe this
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 10:35am On May 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Goldmoney again? cheesy I claim am oo
I'm recovering, you?

Haha. I'm good dear grin
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by samkayy(m): 12:37am On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He looks like someone with a tiny non functioning peepee .

simply just give yourself as a living sacrifice to the gods...so we can confirm that !

It won't pain you, I promise !
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 6:45am On May 29, 2018
samkayy:

simply just give yourself as a living sacrifice to the gods...so we can confirm that !

It won't pain you, I promise !
Go do your research please.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by samkayy(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go do your research please.

On it!
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Viicfuntop(f): 6:25am On May 31, 2018
makydebbie:

Hiyah new friend. How are you now? I hope you are feeling better. We have similar likes. We both like bobrisky grin. I was able to meet the deadline but I still got an extension till Wednesday, so I continued working.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On May 31, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Hiyah new friend. How are you now? I hope you are feeling better. We have similar likes. We both like bobrisky grin. I was able to meet the deadline but I still got an extension till Wednesday, so I continued working.
Lol babe, I'm bouncing now. Thanks for asking.

Abi na, live and let's live. grin
Okay dear, more grease. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.