Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him (497 Views)

Ned Nwoko Raises Alarm Over "Plot To Assassinate Him" / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by HollaAyo(m): 2:00am On May 21, 2018
The Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike has said that the Federal Government is planning to assassinate him.
According to the Governor, the plan is to kill him in a crowd and claim that it is an accidental discharge.

Wike said this while thanking God for his third year anniversary as Governor at the Living Faith Church in Port Harcourt.

He said “Intelligence report available to us as at this morning indicate that they are plotting to assassinate me in a crowd and claim it was accidental discharge “.

Committed to the defence of democracy
Governor Wike also said that he cannot be intimidated by the alleged assassination plot, adding that he is committed to the defence of democracy.

“The level of conspiracy against Rivers State is unfortunate. Instead of focusing on governance, they focus on how to assassinate me or frame me up,” he added.

According to The Independent, Wike said that the assassination plot will fail because God is his defence.

“I am not afraid of my residence being searched by the Police, but I know their evil intention.

“We are born to win, we are born to reign, we are destined for greatness. While other states are commissioning wheelbarrows, we are commissioning infrastructure.”

Governor Wike recently accused President Buhari’s administration of intimidating the press.

According him the media in Nigeria lost its voice in 2015, when the All Progressives Congress (APC) came into power.

The Governor also called on the media to wake up to its responsibilities and defend poor Nigerians who are suffering under Buhari’s rule.

culled :http://aprokotown.cf/2018/05/21/governor-wike-exposes-plot-to-assasinate-him/
Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by jefdr001: 4:22am On May 21, 2018
wine
Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by firo08(m): 4:31am On May 21, 2018
May God protect wike from any form of assassination in Jesus name,(Amen). May God of thunder destroy buhari and Amaechi like He did to pharaoh and Gollihiat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by Mikora: 4:46am On May 21, 2018
Governor Wine grin
Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by Mikora: 4:47am On May 21, 2018
jefdr001:
wine
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by ZUBY77(m): 4:48am On May 21, 2018
The truth is this:

Every single Nigerian Politician is at the risk of being assassinated.
The reason is simple :
You cooks are 80% after your greedy stomach and not for the masses.

So if your opponent is not planning to kill you so he could start his own looting, the hungry masses are.
In other words, non of you is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by kcmichael: 7:25am On May 21, 2018
Gov.wike accuses police of panning to rig election,yet no evidence
Gov.wike accuses inec of planing to rig election yet no proof
Gov .wike accuses APC of planing to rig election yet no proof
Now,Gov.wike accuses SARS of planning to rig 2019 election,yet no proof.
Now he has started accusing FG .he has made about 15 allegations yet no proof.A man who say things without thinking lacks integrity
Re: Governor Wine Exposes Plans To Assassinate Him by Wantedmiller: 7:35am On May 21, 2018
Wike get cock brain....... common sense na very big battle for him.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Laying Hands On People In Imo State / Apc Leader Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election / Names Of Former Governors On Corruption Trial And The Money They Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.