Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual (52284 Views)

#JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:41am On May 21, 2018
skales67:

The man must have lived in the Open Defecation Republic of the idiotic snakes of Sudan. Only Omoluabeasts are known for this kind of abominable act grin grin

I don't blame you for your low IQ. I blame your parents
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by juddywizard: 9:45am On May 21, 2018
Goldmaxx:
the girl's pussy must be deep and long

Another pedophile in the building
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by joenor(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2018
This is really a sad one as the sheep was the atonement for their sin... Na wah... ur pickin whn u born u dey chuck ur penis put.... her mama nor dey? even if she don die, u nor see another woman to dey joylificate if need be... if na me.... I for rub pepper for he penis n parade him nicked round the town.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Wondababy7(f): 9:46am On May 21, 2018
nigeria is so backward honestly....how can u ever progress with this kind of mentality.......that poor sheep...
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by sanpipita(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2018
ImaIma1:
Grand Bassam...hmmm...that year
I hear the place is another sodom
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by hardeydara213(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2018
This is a shameful act kiss
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Nobody: 9:54am On May 21, 2018
one of the problems or early marriage, randy men who marry in their teens tend to sleep with their daughters leave rituals aside.

wonder what this girl will become when she reaches 19.......some whorre.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by mhisbliss(f): 9:54am On May 21, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
yeah right fücking cousin is great right. take timevo grin
Read my topic on inter familial marriage
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by 1miccza: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
mrdashing10:
The girl head sha.
If to say na she nod Materrazi for 06 World Cup, ein for die on the spot shocked

You mean say her head be like Zidane ooo??
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by ufuosman(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2018
Which kind conji go make man reason he own daughter. God forbid
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Dirkcoyt: 10:04am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
Read my topic on inter familial marriage
wow just finished reading mehn its an insight. i still can't fathom how I'm going to have an erection at the look of my family its crazy girl.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Spain007(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2018
Poor animal....imagine d pain.
God forgive us our sins
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Nobody: 10:10am On May 21, 2018
1miccza:

You mean say her head be like Zidane ooo??
Zidane head dey learn work. That head strong pass Zizou own grin
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by 1miccza: 10:11am On May 21, 2018
mrdashing10:

Zidane head dey learn work. That head strong pass Zizou own grin

grin grin grin

You want make person use laugh crase for office this morning abi??
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by delzbaba(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2018
poor girl,i pity her
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Ani men are d real devils sef
ANI MEN

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by mhisbliss(f): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

wow just finished reading mehn its an insight. i still can't fathom how I'm going to have an erection at the look of my family its crazy girl.
Its not natural, only lower animals do that
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Checked86: 10:33am On May 21, 2018
and that innocent animal had to suffer for the crime?
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Dirkcoyt: 10:35am On May 21, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its not natural, only lower animals do that
Well i guess they see something in it. before you know they will be like gay people by saying they were born with it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by chimauga(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Ani men are d real devils sef

Including your father ,brothers, uncles, OK
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Goldmaxx(f): 11:06am On May 21, 2018
juddywizard:

Another pedophile in the building
your Papa na paedophile ode!!
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by skales67(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I don't blame you for your low IQ. I blame your parents

Are you an Omoluabeast?
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:16am On May 21, 2018
skales67:

Are you an Omoluabeast?

Just someone holding a mirror in front of you.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2018
sanpipita:

I hear the place is another sodom

Maybe after i visited. Besides i didn't move around much.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by skales67(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Just someone holding a mirror in front of you.

Wareva!
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by nwonufestus(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2018
I prophesy by this time tomorrow
May Oluma Rock fall on ur scrotum say cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by one4GOD(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2018
dainformant:
A family had to undergo traditional ritual after a father was caught having sex with his own daughter, who is said to barely 14 years old. According to reports, the shameless act had been going on since the girl was 9-years-old. The shocking incident reportedly happened in Grand-Bassam area in Ivory Coast/Côte d’Ivoire..

To prevent bad luck from befalling the man's family, a ritual was required. Both daughter and father were rubbed with mud as they killed and divided a live sheep in two. While holding each part of the animal, they wereparaded round the village.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/father-caught-having-sex-with-14-daughter-in-ivory-coast.html
And the innocent animal had to pay for this wickedness? smh
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Nobody: 11:47am On May 21, 2018
had to kill an innocent ram for a crime he doesnt knw anything about,why not just kill d demon in human form dat calls himself a father
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by madgoat(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
That man is abnormal.

No sane person will have errection at the sight of his daughter..

Nkea bu nke anyi.

See below for your data.

Sell your airtime to us and get paid..

Whats this one saying? Anyone can make a man have an erection. Besides consensual intercourse between relatives is allowed in some cultures so don't interpret what happened above based on ur own culture.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Omojudy: 1:56pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I pity the live sheep cut live into two.
As if say na the sheep commit the abomination
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Omojudy: 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
Bahddo:
Wait.... They divided a live sheep? shocked
Painful death to the poor animal
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by juddywizard: 3:05pm On May 21, 2018
Goldmaxx:
your Papa na paedophile ode!!

Fool

When we see one,we know them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.