Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State (18175 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 21, 2018
Na because Obaseki no dey Army na him make Boko haram never surrender. Him face alone be like one man Battalion

1 Like

Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
gaby:
My new book 'Finding Europe Through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,Triumphs and Karma' , will go a long way at curbing all of these craze for migration through the deserts and seas , and also the present craze for quick money in the guise of fraud or rituals.

My story is a first hand one as experienced by me some 20 years ago. I am presently trying to find the right people to discuss it with and see a way to inculcate this book into our basic educational curricular, if for nothing but to re orientate our youths and down line generations on the dangers of this scourge.

Check out my signature for details on my book
Africans don't read....dont forget that
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by 1miccza: 1:25pm On May 21, 2018
policy12:

The A.C flow where I’m sitting in the Office is too much but I won’t move an inch, maybe God’s testing me to see if I can cope with abroad weather......we die here grin grin grin

I sha kno this Naija is not my home, I am just passing by��

grin grin grin Bros no vex oo but you no well honestly...Lwkmd
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by 1miccza: 1:27pm On May 21, 2018
kaluxy007:
Na because Obaseki no dey Army na him make Boko haram never surrender. Him face alone be like one man Battalion

Ona go kill person with laugh here oo

1 Like

Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by lonlytroy(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2018
The hardship in nigeria is too freaky much, those that can afford two square meal a day wouldn't know the situation of peopls that have nothing to eat that is why you find them making joke out of the social problems killing the damn Nation
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30pm On May 21, 2018
Na where dem dey pass go Libya? undecided
Nobody to catch them? undecided
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by BAVOSKI(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2018
Edo people need to do some sacrifices, becuz the state is full of abuse
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by jara: 1:31pm On May 21, 2018
This hit me really bad.

Secondary school girls?

This is getting worse than slave trade. In this case we are selling ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by tiredoflife(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2018
The blame is the get rich mentality sold in the media
Do anything to make it
Mothers are saying it to their kids
The one bringing home money is worship
Families are now so greedy
No more hard work being preached
Just do anything to be rich
Nigeria was never this bad
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by oluwaahmed: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This man face shaa , e be like who De smoke Milo

When Devil go see this guy face for Hell fire

Devil go run go hide embarassed
Lol that is ehn, the guy face be like dried cow shiit.
I
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by 400billionman: 2:57pm On May 21, 2018
Are they transmission Edo girls to Libyan Commission
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by gaby(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2018
Giovanotto:

Yeah but I could still remember reading ' I go up, up we go, am I to go up? Etc on Queen primer in primary school.
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by gaby(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2018
Giovanotto:

Yeah but I could still remember reading ' I go up, up we go, am I to go up? Etc on Queen primer in primary school. If we can get them young to know and appreciate these dangers, we'd have done a bit at re wiring their mental faculties.
Re: 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State by rufusigbokwe: 1:50am On May 22, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Impounds Bullion Vans Loaded With Indian Hemp In Ogun / 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses / Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.