Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Excited Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Photos (273 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excited Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Photos by Hopebaygist(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2018
Popular Blogger & Media Entrepreneur, Linda Ikeji is Pregnant.. and we were definitely not ready!

Her sister, Laura Ikeji broke the news on her Instagram page. This news comes a couple of months after the celebrity blogger had reportedly gotten engaged to an undisclosed person.

Linda Ikeji could hardly contain her joy when she broke the news with a lengthy post on her blog. The blogger, according to her post, is in her second trimester and will be having a baby boy soon.

She wrote:

I, Linda Ikeji, is going to be a mum. Somebody please pinch me! Gosh, I can’t get over it.
2018 started with me finding out I was pregnant. When I missed my period and my friend and I did a home pregnancy test and it read positive,

my friend began to cry with happiness but I was just there staring at the stick like, you’re not messing with me, are you?

This is real and not a joke on me, right? I refused to believe it and asked my friend to drive me to a lab for another test. And there it was confirmed, I was pregnant. Me, Linda, I am going to have my own child. Please don’t wake me up from this lovely dream..lol

So many women have had children, so what’s the big deal, huh? Lol. Well, you see me, I’m somewhat of a different case. There’s something about me that I have never talked about publicly before and that’s the fact that I love children so much (I took that from my dad), and I am particularly obsessed with babies, and I mean that literally.

Their pureness, innocence, little beautiful faces, tiny hands and soft cheeks make me just want to be around them.

click the link below to continue reading and see more photos

https://naijaflow.com.ng/2018/05/21/excited-linda-ikeji-shares-pregnancy-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Afrima Awards To Be Hosted In Ghana For The First Time / Wilson Narrates How He Changed His Financial Status / Froddo Features Bbnaija’s K Brulé On ‘dollar’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.