Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money (57717 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / See 25 Of Your Favorite Celebrities Before And After Fame, Very Funny Indeed / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2018
Hate when ppl get fat
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by valuedammy(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2018
Walahi Nobody is ugly in this life, Truly!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Stanleysteno(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
exactly
This is the perfect example of LINDA AKORKOR N LINDA IKEJI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by davibid: 3:21pm On May 21, 2018
The women sha

Btw does money make someone faire

grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Tolbanks(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2018
lovelylad:
Davido ugly o, wait see Adekunle gold.
LWKMD!!

As in ehn... cheesy

Money good ooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by eliysammy: 3:25pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Assassin101: 3:31pm On May 21, 2018
wakanda crap is this? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2018
If I dreamt putting my f*cking Linda Ikeji on that pic I’d do some exorcism cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Rozaytee: 3:37pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy grin..Toke makinwa oooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by eljydoski: 3:38pm On May 21, 2018
for cheapest internet data whatsapp 08133059314
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by WenysAD(f): 3:41pm On May 21, 2018
Hahahahaha. I go die head for the before pic be like Sid own for Ice age movie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Morayo1306: 3:48pm On May 21, 2018
Omg!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by sircrabo: 3:51pm On May 21, 2018
funny pics. from all I saw, I learnt one thing today ; CONSISTENCY pays.

no matter what you find yourself doin today, just be good at it and be consistent. this guys we laff at their pics have been in their fields for up to 15yrs
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by femliany(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2018
Uyiii:
Nobody really ugly for this Life sha, money is just the determining factor.
Money will transform, I mean ehn; transformation your life to the recommended recommendation apprehensive effective effect.
This I G dey hold microphone like Fuji musician
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by mightyjosh: 3:58pm On May 21, 2018
Kai....this is really something ooo .Really never despise the days of little beginning
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by cosmos1440: 4:00pm On May 21, 2018
No wonder most of Adekunle Gold's songs is about poverty and wealth.
He must have been a poor student who was a on 0-0-1 diet for most of his undergraduate days
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by CheedyJ(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
Is that Linda ikeji shocked
Its not Linda ikeji,na Linda ikeeta
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by nkemdi89(f): 4:05pm On May 21, 2018
Its not all about money, but age, maturity ,trend and style too, back then they were even privileged to had appear that way.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by anyicash(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2018
What happened to bobrisky?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by CheedyJ(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2018
BuzzRay:
90% of them were looking dark, ugly and sun burnt. buh now.... you know the rest.

Call it a cliché, No is ugly but broke!

Kcee's suit looks like a bullet proof Armor
More like a parachute to me oo..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by AFONJACOW(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
where is buhari after and before
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by blessingsonflee(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
Money be fine bobo .lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by barallanee(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
Almost all d women plus bobrisky bleached.. Na wa o..lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Maxcollins042(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2018
Badmus had a finer look before she achieved fame. Chika Ike, Adekunle, AY, Tubaba, Timaya, their poverty then no be here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by GuntersChain(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
Transformation of their skin color is part of the change.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by Alwaysking: 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
Is that Linda ikeji shocked
No it's Linda ikeja.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by ennyjay72(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
this is the ral transmission,I mean transformation

Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by BlackHatNaija: 4:34pm On May 21, 2018
The humble beginnings. There's always a story to tell.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
No it's Linda ikeja.
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=67710044]Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by melodygenius(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2018
Hummm Money is the only thing that gives you respect in this society of ours. Now I know why Dekunle sang that Pick Up song. Please ooo Nairalanders I need your help oops am new for how long will it take for me to be able to upload and open my own trends. Pls help enlighten me.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money by gabbie77: 4:40pm On May 21, 2018
Money makes the difference

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Poses With An Okada Rider / E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.