Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

What's Wrong With This Vehicle? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's Wrong With This Vehicle? (4077 Views)

What Is This Vehicle Part Called? / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2018
hedrez:
Bad transmission solenoid.
mammanbawa:

I gues the PCM or TCM is faulty
mammanbawa:

I gues the PCM or TCM is faulty

diportivo pls 1 meme for these men
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

e still de work nah.... Why I go buy another 1
I meant if i were to give you money to help me get one. grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by diportivo: 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by MotorGuru: 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
what's wrong with this vehicle?
One of you solonoids is bad in this case the one that shift the gears,
Or Low transmision Oil.
circute breakage.
I try small nah grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by mammanbawa: 6:58pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

But why?

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by mammanbawa: 7:00pm On May 21, 2018
diportivo:

You want me to enter your tranny and put it in reverse for life ba

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2018
erico2k2:

One of you solonoids is bad in this case the one that shift the gears,
Or Low transmision Oil.
circute breakage.
I try small nah grin grin grin

wrong answer.

the Arabs bought it from Iaai in 21/09/17, with severe front chassis damage that affected the auto tranny, they fixed it and changed the transmission from auto to manual and changed the brainbox as well. they sold it to copart on 07/01/18. the Mexicans bought it from copart two weeks after and changed the paint from red to pink. while spraying, the paint entered the ecu and they had to change it again but couldn't install the right part so they fixed it to a buy and drive and washed the title to clean title and Gazuzz client bought the car from the Mexicans.

u can compare the purchase dates and mileage.

8 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by diportivo: 8:07pm On May 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

wrong answer.

the Arabs bought it from Iaai in 21/09/17, with severe front chassis damage that affected the auto tranny, they fixed it and changed the transmission from auto to manual and changed the brainbox as well. they sold it to copart on 07/01/18. the Mexicans bought it from copart two weeks after and changed the paint from red to pink. while spraying, the paint entered the ecu and they had to change it again but couldn't install the right part so they fixed it to a buy and drive and washed the title to clean title and Gazuzz client bought the car from the Mexicans.

chaii

u too sabi book

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by diportivo: 8:15pm On May 21, 2018
mammanbawa:

You want me to enter your tranny and put it in reverse for life ba

only reverse?

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by Cosplay: 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
Clowns grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by oluwaseunla(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2018
See as I dey laugh for this thread. Crazy people everywhere. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
oluwaseunla:

don't mind those Mexicans they think they can come to Nigeria and paint it to Canada.
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by mammanbawa: 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
diportivo:

only reverse?

And your steering will refuse to negotiate bends, your throttle will floor itself when it senses danger.
In fact, SARS will be on top your matter

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by sultaan(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

in the days of goodluck Jonathan 25k

I actually had some for sale at N7k in the days of Jonathan.

I would have asked about the history of repairs first.
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34am On May 22, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

wrong answer.

cosplay come and carry your uncle o! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by kingreign(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

wrong answer.

See history oooo grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2018
kingreign:
See history oooo grin grin grin
men and brethren, Mexico is a great country
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by nakoks(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

wrong answer.

LWTMB who be this guy??
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by boldx(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
what's wrong with this vehicle?
Transmission solenoid E.
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by olumide4christ: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
oluwaseunla:

No be only you oooo...LOLL!!! Gazzuzz has used this thread to anoint people with the spirit of comedy!
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by diportivo: 9:59pm On May 22, 2018
boldx:

Transmission solenoid E.

on a manual car?

no

na transmission transition solenoid B

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by sultaan(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2018
Unfortunately have never seen Arabs buy a corollary at the auction, usually luxurious or full size SUVs Tahoe. They have oil no need to ice like a pauper
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by thebigkendo(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2018
sultaan:
Unfortunately have never seen Arabs buy a corollary at the auction, usually luxurious or full size SUVs Tahoe. They have oil no need to ice like a pauper

Arab & Mexicans talk is an Insider joke, too bad the originating thread has been deleted

Cosplay come and share the joke with our boss

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by boldx(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2018
diportivo:

on a manual car?

no

na transmission transition solenoid B
I did not read the manual part. in my car which is automatic, its solenoid E. Anyway, whatever!
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by hastane: 11:28am On May 23, 2018
boldx:

I did not read the manual part. in my car which is automatic, its solenoid E. Anyway, whatever!

and you rushed to comment......no wonder people need to sit for GCE after not reading instructions during wassce the previous year tongue
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by nakoks(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2018
hastane:

and you rushed to comment......no wonder people need to sit for GCE after not reading instructions during wassce the previous year tongue

This is savage!you just went full savage.
Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by Cosplay: 7:37pm On May 23, 2018
thebigkendo:

Arab & Mexicans talk is an Insider joke, too bad the originating thread has been deleted

Cosplay come and share the joke with our boss

Re: What's Wrong With This Vehicle? by lade007(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
Good evening people! I hope I am posting this in the right thread. One of my clients needs a mechanic for his Volkswagen Transporter 2009 model. The van has a 2.5TDI engine and manual transmission. The problem he noticed just yesterday is that the van jerks at speed higher than 100km/hr. Any diesel engine mechanic in the house that has an idea and can work on it should please indicate. Thanks and regards

@GAZZUZZ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates?? (LAGOS) / How Do I Solve The Problem Of Premium Fuel / Speedometer Stops Working, Odometer Reading Wipe Off, Toyota Camry 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.