Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What's A Blog? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's A Blog? (643 Views)

I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. / Writers Needed For A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's A Blog? by Orikinla(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2010
What's a blog?
A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

Your blog is whatever you want it to be. There are millions of them, in all shapes and sizes, and there are no real rules.

In simple terms, a blog is a web site, where you write stuff on an ongoing basis. New stuff shows up at the top, so your visitors can read what's new. Then they comment on it or link to it or email you. Or not.

http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g

I am making the above post for the benefit of those who still need to know what a blog is and how to blog.
It is not rocket science.

(1) (Reply)

What Do These Mean? / It Takes You - Sales Outlets / My Love. . . My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.