Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. (2626 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Wife At Amaechi's Book Launch (photos) / Nairaland Poetry Club (Launch Thread) / 'Americanah' By Chimamanda Adichie To Launch This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
I want to form a team of bloggers willing to write and share income from a blog in any related topic. If you're interested, just indicate here and state what topic you can write on. Serious people only please.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by madgoat(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
XOXmedia:
I want to form a team of bloggers willing to write and share income from a blog in any related topic. If you're interested, just indicate here and state what topic you can write on. Serious people only please.

I'm interested. Will like to write about health related matters
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Would write on modelling related stories or news
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Would write on fuckingg issue, pls forgive Me
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Andyblaze: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Will love to write on music related issues
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by madgoat(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na wah for u oh... See as u spoil d thread angry
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Romantic stories n stuff
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by sigmundfreud(m): 1:25am On Oct 09, 2014
I can write...from health to wealth, parties and politics, policies and oddities! Sports and what have you? cheesy
Seriously! sad
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2014
madgoat:

I'm interested. Will like to write about health related matters

nice one

1 Like

Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Cutekemitola:
Would write on modelling related stories or news
can you write on health news?
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

ha-ha. If you can take it down and write on sex health, that will make sense. What do you think?
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Andyblaze:
Will love to write on music related issues

as in celebrities? What of catching up on celebrity health stuffs? I think we'll stick to health for now
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
To all, we'll be sticking to health for now. Anything on health at all from stories, news, strange happenings, everyday tips, celebrity sex life & health, newest health developments and concerns. You can add to the list. You just have to be creative enough to tweak it to fit into the health nich. Please your contributions are needed ASAP.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2014
sigmundfreud:
I can write...from health to wealth, parties and politics, policies and oddities! Sports and what have you? cheesy
Seriously! sad
health write-ups will do.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
XOXmedia:

can you write on health news?
nope i cant
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Eliasog: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
livestocks agriculture
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by madgoat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
OP, so hows it gonna be?
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Yeahme06(f): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Am interested, health related issues nd beauty tips
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by OMA4U(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm interested. Family related issues
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by Ambassador1991(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
I can write on Inspiration, General News, Human Interest, Health, Teenage Issues, Family Affairs, Relationship Matters, Campus Gist, Guys' Talk, Girls' Gist etc I can also serve as an Editor. Reach me on 08092304389, 08133098799.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by rapmike(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
I could write on health and food.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by maestroferddi: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
If it is anything serious, I can do:

Politics

Motivational Writing

Sports

Faith (Christianity)

Opinions

Biographies

Careers
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2014
XOXmedia:
To all, we'll be sticking to health for now. Anything on health at all from stories, news, strange happenings, everyday tips, celebrity sex life & health, newest health developments and concerns. You can add to the list. You just have to be creative enough to tweak it to fit into the health nich. Please your contributions are needed ASAP.
please, if you agree with the above, kindly send a mail to crestime@yahoo.com(please indicate your gender and location in the email)
RSVP: rapmike, Ambassador1991, Yeahme06, madgoat, OMA4U, sigmundfreud
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 1:12am On Oct 13, 2014
Cutekemitola:
nope i cant
if you can write on fitness or weight loss, reply me by email(see post above)
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by rahmatlawahl: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can write on fitness and weightloss, I used to have a blog on that before I left it. You can check it out if it is anything like what you want. Google for Rahmatallahi's blog.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
rahmatlawahl:
I can write on fitness and weightloss, I used to have a blog on that before I left it. You can check it out if it is anything like what you want. Google for Rahmatallahi's blog.
I think I like your reality blogging on fitness. Send me a mail ASAP. Thanks for your interest.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
To all, I've received and replied only 3 emails so far. When we get to the number we want, we'll start delegating. Note, domain name and a google adsense channel are already in place. Thanks for your support.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by rahmatlawahl: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2014
I just sent you a message.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by ColdCloud(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Sounds novel, all the best!
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
rahmatlawahl:
I just sent you a message.
Received. Replied.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by XOXmedia: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
We've gotten 5 volunteers so far. Still waiting for others to show interest. Thanks all.
Re: I Need 10 Writers To Launch A Blog With Me. by rapmike(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
I sent a message. Hope it was gotten.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chatgpt Plus Available For 1 Month / Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance) / A New Anthology Of Short Fiction: Submissions Requested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.