Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator (36427 Views)

Alex's Polygraph Result Reveals She Lied About Getting Over Leo / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by rapfezy: 11:39am On May 21, 2018
Or is he getting married to lala,this one we no hear from lala wedding again
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by adisabarber(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2018
He should be sued

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by ItzBIM(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2018
Lol. Nobody is safe on this internet.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by EmmyDJourno: 11:39am On May 21, 2018
This Bobrisky is a fool, so he didn't know people would go and dig the picture out.....mtchewwww
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Righteousness89(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by buchilino(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2018
WEN I SAY DIS GUY IS SICK, SOME FEEL DAT AM BEING TOO HARSH
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2018
Awon monitoring spirit too bad
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by ItzBIM(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh!!

Thank God,
To think I was almost getting a panic attack thinking this dude was off the market.
Faggott
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by onatisi(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Bobrisky needs serious beating
so na today you just dey know say bobrisky dey mentally sick ?
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Yinxies(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2018
The guy should sue him

What an expensive lie?
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by okomile(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2018
Freaking liar!!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by ronaldbecky(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
I knew they would investigate grin
lolz,trust nigeria nah,they are coming for linda ikeji..the op should b working with d fbi
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Techcrunchng(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2018

h
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2018
Who made Bobrisky a celebrity over Nigerians? Only lazy youths follow that kinda person on social media
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by BruncleZuma: 11:47am On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Sheggun1: 11:47am On May 21, 2018
Pls let end dis Bobrisky madness by starting #endbobrisky# #bobriskyisevil# #bobriskyisagay#
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Holyvurgin17(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2018
cosmatika:
U ppl re even making d modafuka feel relevant and popular. If these bloggers and media houses can ignore shim d way I do, d id1ot will just goan marry one Ibadan gal and start fvcking kpekus immediately grin

Bros I tells you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Mona4: 11:49am On May 21, 2018
na waoo.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by dynicks(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2018
Monaco2:
Nigeria is against gay marriage n stuff... Dis guy has come out several times to say he is gay.... How come he is still walking free?!? Isit dat the law permits gay relationships but not gay marriage?!? I don't understand....I'm beginning to think it's legal to be in a gay relationship so long as u don't get married...
he simply isn't gay.....
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by kenoz(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2018
Busted
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On May 21, 2018
Wait grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2018
Walking dead! I can imagine the stench oozing out of his body.. Oloshi
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by SAMBARRY: 11:57am On May 21, 2018
ronaldbecky:
lolz,trust nigeria nah,they are coming for linda ikeji..the op should b working with d fbi
my own amusement is that he spent all that money on aso oke and makeup artist to marry his imaginary boyfriend.the puzzle is TO PROVE A POINT TO WHO?TO IMPRESS WHO?

that stonned aso oke will not be anything less than 80k and he had to go through all that stress for WHO EXACTLY grin
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by OKorowanta: 11:57am On May 21, 2018
He should be extradicted to face the American music.
Their defamation laws will shut him down and probably get him 200 years in jail.
The Nigerian authorities have failed in carrying out their duties.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by ezy9: 11:58am On May 21, 2018
na wa o shocked
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
Monaco2:
Nigeria is against gay marriage n stuff... Dis guy has come out several times to say he is gay.... How come he is still walking free?!? Isit dat the law permits gay relationships but not gay marriage?!? I don't understand....I'm beginning to think it's legal to be in a gay relationship so long as u don't get married...
brother..I have been asking same question for months o! Why is this openly gay faggit not locked up?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by wingmanII: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
Only a fool would take bobrisky seriously. He is obviously a scam. A successful one though.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Reelmii: 12:02pm On May 21, 2018
this news is meant for TO WHOM IT MY CONCERN
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by ronaldbecky(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
my own amusement is that he spent all that money on aso oke and makeup artist to marry his imaginary boyfriend.the puzzle is TO PROVE A POINT TO WHO?TO IMPRESS WHO?

that stonned aso oke will not be anything less than 80k and he had to go through all that stress for WHO EXACTLY grin
..lolz,everytinz is jus for traffic..more money more fame,when account don dey dry..man must wack

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh!!

Thank God,
To think I was almost getting a panic attack thinking this dude was off the market.

So una dey play for the other team?

Not that anything is wrong with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances With Gyakie, King Promise In Ghana (Photos, Video) / The Latest Nigerian Celebrity Parents With Their Babies (Photos) / 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.