Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator (36442 Views)

Alex's Polygraph Result Reveals She Lied About Getting Over Leo / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2018
ronaldbecky:
lolz,trust nigeria nah,they are coming for linda ikeji..the op should b working with d fbi
grin
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by HomeTutor1(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
I trust my Naija people!!
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2018
He's probably deceiving y'all
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Xionez(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2018
Chai
Someone will just be minding his own business, representing his district into the US; only to go online to find out that he has been engaged...to a guy. Character assassination indeed.

Abeg, which village member did he offend?!
Did the guy state he was searching?
Did he state he was gay?

Just look at the way Bobrisky tarnished his image online because of some useless publicity.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Notmyproblem: 12:17pm On May 21, 2018
Guidette:
I just saw the thread on Bobrisky's boo, saw the picture in which he blocked out his face on Snapchat.

Being the smart person I am, I reverse searched his image online using Tineye and found the original image. LMAO!

So I did some more research on the guy in the picture and was directed to this site: https://indianasenatedemocrats.org/senators/s3/

Apparently the man in the picture is an American senator of the state of Indiana called Senator Eddie Melton (Senate District 3).

I have attached both images to compare for authenticity purposes. Please let me know what you think by posting your comments below.

Modified

@ lalasticlala Please do the needful cool

Smart people don't say they are smart. tongue
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by BiafranBushBoy: 12:24pm On May 21, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Bobrisky needs serious beating

lol... aiight, help us go beat him.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Hintboy: 12:25pm On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky while reading this news

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Pain(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2018
HE IS DEFINITELY CRUSHING ON THE SENATOR. WHAT A WASTE OF PARENTAL EFFORT.
A N50 NAIRA CONDOM WOULD HAVE SOLVED THIS MESS

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by AloneTK: 12:39pm On May 21, 2018
His claim of making more than 600k weekly calls for verification then. Why all these lies? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Mzyouzee: 12:45pm On May 21, 2018
wakanda lie is this?
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 21, 2018
keepingmum:
Says whom? The man ma infact be his hubby....there are lots of closet gays with families masking their true preferences because of the judgemental society we live in

Naaa, no na...Bob no reach that senator level na. It will be like diamond rubbing sh!t.

Even if the senator na gay, no bi with bob the risky maggot.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 21, 2018
Who says Bobrisky and the senator aren't already having sex? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by lohresloco: 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
Guidette:
I just saw the thread on Bobrisky's boo, saw the picture in which he blocked out his face on Snapchat.

Being the smart person I am, I reverse searched his image online using Tineye and found the original image. LMAO!

So I did some more research on the guy in the picture and was directed to this site: https://indianasenatedemocrats.org/senators/s3/

Apparently the man in the picture is an American senator of the state of Indiana called Senator Eddie Melton (Senate District 3).

I have attached both images to compare for authenticity purposes. Please let me know what you think by posting your comments below.

Modified

@ lalasticlala Please do the needful cool
somebody needs to shoot this young man ffs
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by stasius: 1:11pm On May 21, 2018
I knew from day one that this guy is not what he claims after watching one of his interviews clearly.
I wish Nigerians will give him less attention. His true personality will be revealed.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Morayo1306: 1:24pm On May 21, 2018
Bursted!
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2018
Monaco2:
Nigeria is against gay marriage n stuff... Dis guy has come out several times to say he is gay.... How come he is still walking free?!? Isit dat the law permits gay relationships but not gay marriage?!? I don't understand....I'm beginning to think it's legal to be in a gay relationship so long as u don't get married...
my exact thoughts recently
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2018
kimbraa:
He had better be careful. I'm very sure that the senator doesn't know him sef, and he pulled this stunt for attention seeking. These people value their public image that they sue over accusations that could tarnish their reputation. That you're in Nigeria doesn't make you unaccessible.

Hes just a clown dats all. Hes an adult, he knows wat jail means
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by tintingz(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2018
kimbraa:
He had better be careful. I'm very sure that the senator doesn't know him sef, and he pulled this stunt for attention seeking. These people value their public image that they sue over accusations that could tarnish their reputation. That you're in Nigeria doesn't make you unaccessible.
Lol. And this might be lucky chance for Bobrisky to be U.S citizen, imagine the U.S senator later found out Bobrisky is gay but he's hated and threaten in his country, he can be granted asylum in U.S, hope you know that?
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by oyoofong(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2018
Boy, you smart!
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by egopersonified(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2018
I know one Nigerian has gone to this senator's Facebook page or Twitter handle to report bobo the risky guy
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by donstan18: 6:10pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
grin

No mood is normal.

I need your honesty.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

No mood is normal.

I need your honestly.
Why are you asking ? smiley
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by donstan18: 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
Why are you asking ? smiley
Because I need your honesty.

I don't like hurting people without their permission.

Now, be sincere to me Safiaa.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Because I need your honesty.

I don't like hurting people without their permission.

Now, be sincere to me Safiaa.
So you’re trying to tell me you have my pictures Lool? And you want to expose these pictures but you’re indirectly asking for my permission? I don’t understand the essence of this conversation honestly.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by donstan18: 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
So you’re trying to tell me you have my pictures Lool? And you want to expose these pictures but you’re indirectly asking for my permission? I don’t understand the essence of this conversation honestly.

Not exposing any shiii.

Just want to know how you'll feel.

Say something.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Not exposing any shiii.

Just want to know how you'll feel.

Say something.
Normal, like I said.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by donstan18: 6:47pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
Normal, like I said.
You are responsible for it.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

You are responsible for it.
Responsible for what? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by donstan18: 6:50pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
Responsible for what? undecided
For not being honest with me.
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

For not being honest with me.
What exactly is your problem? What do you want?
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by donstan18: 6:56pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
What exactly is your problem? What do you want?

Your honesty only. I don't want to be tagged a bad person, I don't want to send some into deactivation, I just don't want to hurt anyone.

So, tell me the truth. How will you feel if it happens? Tell me Safiaa, don't be shy grin
Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Your honesty only. I don't want to be tagged a bad person, I don't want to send some into deactivation, I just don't want to hurt anyone.

So, tell me the truth. How will you feel if it happens? Tell me Safiaa, don't be shy grin
Mr man do what makes you happy. Done with this conversation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress / I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.