Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (59506 Views)

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:35pm On May 21, 2018
It pays to be a Jew man. Jew man for life

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by gabbie77: 5:02pm On May 21, 2018
cult no get any advantage to give u....na to die horribly last last...avoid it
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by chubinwa(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2018
bettyxx55:
criminal
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Cherez: 6:36pm On May 21, 2018
DabuIIIT:

beautiful,fulani is helping in that regard all over S.waste grin
helping the world to be free of connies grin grin
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom
I understand the guy "Adolf" is a TRIBALIST but he didn't showcase that here. So, you'd have let this slide naaaa. This attack of yours makes no sense, bro
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by LZAA: 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
Cherez:
I understand the guy "Adolf" is a TRIBALIST but he didn't showcase that here. So, you'd have let this slide naaaa. This attack of yours makes no sense, bro
taaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! mechie a dia!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
Southern herdsmen
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Opoki(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2018
I counted 4 now.
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Simbrixton(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2018
Unnecessary population control ex cultist should come out to stop the menace
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Dansioligy: 7:00pm On May 21, 2018
Cultism no dey pay Oooooo. Bad guy no dey pay. Sharpness no dey pay
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by pablito21: 7:50pm On May 21, 2018
ah would rada be a killer than be a statistic
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by DabuIIIT: 8:07pm On May 21, 2018
Cherez:

I understand the guy "Adolf" is a TRIBALIST but he didn't showcase that here.
So, you'd have let this slide naaaa.
This attack of yours makes no sense, bro
thank you,sir. But if you expect me to make sense when quoting those notorious tribalist,am afraid,you gat a 2nd thinking coming.

cool
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2018
TadM:
those innocent onces who hang around with gangs , thinking it gives them leverage, are the once i have empathy for. this rule keep you safe; "if you are not a cult member! don't have anything to do with one". Oga'omon aka Tad don talk.
My broda, dat is my biggest challenge o! Almost all my real estate clients belong o
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Cisco2(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2018
nna ehn nawa oo just imagine, illitracy.
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Rokafela(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
A lot of you say it doesn’t pay but I several guys in high positions that were/are cultists. They are now an integral part of our society. We need to work collectively to weed this cancer that is killing our society. This won’t stop until the people stop praising wrong doers and giving excuses why their man shouldn’t be prosecuted/persecuted
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Rokafela(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
A lot of you say it doesn’t pay but I know several guys in high positions that were/are cultists. They are now an integral part of our society. We need to work collectively to weed this cancer that is killing our society. This won’t stop until the people stop praising wrong doers and giving excuses why their man shouldn’t be prosecuted/persecuted
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Cindy95(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2018
ahhhhh!!!!!
How have my peaceful alma mater environ, devoid of cult activities been tarnished so badly...
back then, Awka was so peaceful, no cult activities (if any was hidden), so peaceful that you can even about in the night ...
may the evil perpetrators never go unpunished...
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by bigcee(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2018
DabuIIIT:

one conehead was questioning opc and agbekoya abi na agbepo,why they didnt show when fulani was attacking them. He never knew the chicken nfoja warriors are already in mowe/ibafo IDP grin grin
Lzaa immhotep
Lwkmd grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Kkzy90(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2018
TadM:
those innocent onces who hang around with gangs , thinking it gives them leverage, are the once i have empathy for. this rule keep you safe; "if you are not a cult member! don't have anything to do with one". Oga'omon aka Tad don talk.

Bro, I swear you are on point... This almost killed me April last year, but God Almighty saved my life.. I saw my own death but God intervened and I talked myself out of it.. You could imagine..
I learnt my lesson..
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2018
Stupid idiots everywhere. Abegi make I face the song when I dey write jor. Wetin concern me....
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Smarkie: 10:34pm On May 21, 2018
waste of sperms and eggs
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by TadM: 7:59am On May 22, 2018
Kkzy90:

Bro, I swear you are on point... This almost killed me April last year, but God Almighty saved my life.. I saw my own death but God intervened and I talked myself out of it.. You could imagine..
I learnt my lesson..
but who would teach these once's? thank God. me too but i did'nt ro with cultist. i was jejely walking on my own to go and chop suya for night, and that night change my life, God worked for me that day like it was done with divine magical charms.
Re: Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos by Cultistupdate: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
When will this rnd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.